New Forex Rebilliom

I think it is version 1.

This was downloaded on 28/3/2010 as far as I know it's the lastest. I just downloaded it again and it looks like nothing has changed since the 1st download. If you know of a new version since than that i dont know of then just let me know and i will post it

This downloaded today can't be any newer than that

hxxp://[email protected]/file/dSOJ5vZz/ForexRebellion_Installer.html

previous post downloaded 22 times and not a single thanks

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have created a torrent file for Forex Rebillion V2.

It includes the complete manual, indicators, templates and some important videos about this strategy.

This is downloaded from the original site. So no passwords required to setup.

This is the latest version (V2) as per the download page.

By using any bittorrent software any one can download these files.

I recommend to use utorrent.exe which can be downloaded from http://www.utorrent.com/

Guys (& Gals..!) enjoy this download.

Download the torrent file here... Its a private torrent.

hxxp://[email protected]/file/4EUxbdWR/Forex_Rebellion_V2.html

Kudos are welcome..!

Edited by mulri
torrent file name changed

I have created a torrent file for Forex Rebillion V2.

It includes the complete manual, indicators, templates and some important videos about this strategy.

This is downloaded from the original site. So no passwords required to setup.

This is the latest version (V2) as per the download page.

By using any bittorrent software any one can download these files.

I recommend to use utorrent.exe which can be downloaded from http://www.utorrent.com/

Guys (& Gals..!) enjoy this download.

Download the torrent file here... Its a private torrent.

hxxp://[email protected]/file/4EUxbdWR/Forex_Rebellion_V2.html

Kudos are welcome..!

Thanks for torrent but not work. I can't download it.

I call the link until the download-window pops up. There I chose "download with bit-torrent" and in bit-torrent it appears as new download, but never starts.

Is anybody able to download it from 4shared ? How ?

Never used torrents.

Now I downloaded the file from 4shared and then started the torrent from the file, but still nothing happens. It simply does not download the files.

I downloaded utorrent which looks identical to bit-torrent and tried with it, but the download does not start.

What is wrong with it ?

Edited by fxeasy5

I think (cause its a privat torrent from him and only he owns it) he is not online. means the file is not on a server. Let utorrent open, perhaps later the file is available.

Sorry guys..! I dont know what is the correct problem.

Even I am not online here in this forum, I have not switched off my computer. So the torrent should work.

I think the problem lies with "private torrent"..!

I have deleted that torrent file and upload a new torrent without "private" torrent.

http://[email protected]/file/7jFQfO08/Forex_Rebellion_V2.html

This should work now..!

Let us see and post your feedbacks..!

If works, kudos are welcome.

Edited by mulri

Hints for bittorrent downloads.

first download and install the utorrent software.

after installing utorrent software, then click the 4shared link. when it asks for download or save file, dont download; instead just click "open".

It will ask for "open with"... select to open the torrent file with "utorrent.exe".

next second, your utorrent software will be opened with the file contents.

just click "ok" and it should start the download.

hope this may help you..!

Hints for bittorrent downloads.

first download and install the utorrent software.

after installing utorrent software, then click the 4shared link. when it asks for download or save file, dont download; instead just click "open".

It will ask for "open with"... select to open the torrent file with "utorrent.exe".

next second, your utorrent software will be opened with the file contents.

just click "ok" and it should start the download.

hope this may help you..!

Thanks mulri.

Since it did not work like that the first time,

I stored the file from 4shared and then started utorrent with "add torrent from file".

It works too this way.

Thanks mulri.

Since it did not work like that the first time,

I stored the file from 4shared and then started utorrent with "add torrent from file".

It works too this way.

Yes..! It should work this way too.! Its another way of downloading a file.

Totally 7 persons are downloading as of now.

Edited by mulri

Thanks mulri for the torrent. It was downloading pretty fast until a few minutes ago when it went to zero number of seeders. Perhaps those who have downloaded the torrent completely can be kind enough to help seed it. I am stucked at 52.2% and I can see a number of other peers that are in the same boat.

Sorry... I was disconnected for few hours..!

there was a problem in my internet connection.

It comes for a while and immediately goes off..

I am also trying to upload at some where where anyone can download even I go offline..!

thanks for the patience.

Few slaping lines from Forex Rebellion Manual..!

While reading the manual, I find these lines are very apt for every beginner traders. Many of us dont have the patience to read every word of the manuals. Specifically every beginner traders... they just like that jump start with full over enthusiasm to start the trade and skip the "word by word" reading of manual of their trading system. For them... atleast they should read these lines alone to get themselves ride on a right path, while trading.!

7. Patience is important. Trading is not the action packed lifestyle many beginners think it is. Trading is often very boring. Patience is the key to trading success. There is no yelling, loud noises or crowded rooms. It’s a calm, quiet seat at a tidy desk, while you wait for a setup to occur.

8. Pride is a killer. You are going to experience losses in your trading career, not just once or twice, but repeatedly, over and over again. If you take these losses personally, you won’t last long as a trader. Losses are not a reflection of you as a trader but it’s how you manage your losses that reflect on you as a trader.

9. There is a difference between a bad trade and a losing trade. If you follow the system rules and you take a loss, it’s still a good trade, just a losing one. A bad trade is one you take on a whim, on advice from someone else or on any other clue other than your system. Even if you win that trade, it’s still a bad trade. Winning a bad trade is a horrible thing. It encourages a trader to do it again.

The author is very piratical..! So he has won.!

Edited by mulri

yes looks very like the original version of ForexRebellion to me too... can somebody tell me what's in version 2...

Like iqofgenius mentioned in an earlier post, Version 2 features a recommended Buy/Sell price level ( you can see a vertical line drawn on the chart and the trade assistant EA spelling out the recommended buy/sell price ). Other than that, I believe everything else remains the same.