@ (req.) ea stop loss automatic @

Hi.. people.. I am looking for an EA that can help me with my stop loss.. I want my stop loss be automatic when I open a trade.

I use pallada se 2009 smart trailing for automatic TP but I need for my stop loss.

Regards.

caZador

Try this people.. and let me know what do you think.. Thanks

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/2EWL09UY/HIDDEN_TP__TS_SL_EA_FinalVersion.mq4_links

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/QJCSZV2C/Artemis_Sitter.zip_links

hi Cazador, I use pallada's EA for TP also. But for some reason pallada's EA moves the SL to break even, even if there is a movement of 5 pips to positive zone. because of this my trades get stopped out at break even and if at all i get a profit it is only couple of pips. I would ideally like pallada's EA to move the initial Manual SL that I set to break even when there is a 20+ pips in positive and then, move it further to 1st and 2nd TP levels as the trade progresses. Do you know how to configure PAllada EA to achieve this? Thanks much

• 6 months later...

Hi, i use smart ea but please can you help explain the settings? It's working but i do not really know what 5, 10, 20 or any number stands for. At times i just see that my profit is taken 3 times or trailstopped and taken at 00. Please help so i can understand the settings.

Levelprofit1-

Levelmoving1-

levelprofit2-

Level moving2-

Level Profit3-

LevelMoving3-

Trailing Stop-

Trailing Step-

Slippage-

Thanks a million times.