VIP Predator Plus Demo

you can get this for 2 Weeks free. Usually Price 4999,- EUR

BUT:

It´s a offer only for Alpari Account Owners.

I would be very appreciated if someone could get it and educate it.

Here´s the link

xxx.vip-trading_de/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=16&Itemid=86

link/

you can get this for 2 Weeks free. Usually Price 4999,- EUR

BUT:

It´s a offer only for Alpari Account Owners.

I would be very appreciated if someone could get it and educate it.

Here´s the link

xxx.vip-trading_de/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=16&Itemid=86

link/

Don't work your link my friend.

Strategy:

The VIP PREDATOR ® EA is currently programmed exclusively on EURCHF (with the VIP PREDATOR ® PLUS also EURUSD) on the 5 minutes chart (M5). The EA is based on several moving average (moving average), chart patterns, indicators and oscillators a high frequency trading strategy. The system runs automatically from hedge positions, thus securing a partial off against high drawdowns. The system is up to several hundred trades a day remain some of which positions are also quite long. Due to the high (also) active concurrent trades, it is imperative that starts with a minimum capital of 10,000 € in order to ensure a sufficient margin on the account! Each trade is from the start with a completely safe Stop Loss and Take Profit guaranteed! Even if your PC crashes during trading hours, everyone is covered for Trade.

fishy ....

PREDATOR VIP ® PLUS - 2 WEEKS FREE TRIAL for their REAL MONEY ACCOUNT! Regular price: 4.999 € Now 0,00 € * test for full 2 weeks for free and without obligation

* Order now through the buy button of your personal 2 weeks trial for the Predator Plus. You can try our best trading system is now 2 weeks completely free and without obligation. There will be no purchase cost to you for the trading system. The license will automatically expire after 2 weeks and you have no obligation to purchase the new trading system! Please note that we are awarded the license for only one real money account with the broker Alpari!

yes somebody with 1$ account at alpari

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

• 3 months later...

Hello,

Here is the full version of Predator Plus plus german manuals. URL of developer is:

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fvip-trading.net%2Findex.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Dcategory%26layout%3Dblog%26id%3D16%26Itemid%3D86

in Russian with some very nice looking profitable graphs:

http://ratesniper.ru/auction_details.php?auction_id=106521

Download: http://www.multiupload.com/9PDOHZTHYH

My recommendation/opinion: Great EA that looks good for marketing. In reality the EA has extremely high SL and low TP and it holds trades for extended periods before either SL or TP takes out the orders. It is improved somewhat from the VIP previous version but still is not ready for real trading. Nevertheless pls test for yourself and give your own opinion ;)

Cheers

• 6 months later...
Hi guys, VIP Predator is a fraud. VIP Forex Royal as well. I checked the source code. VIP Predator is nearly a 100% copy of the well known Firebird v0.63 EA. The programmer even didn't delete the unused crap in the EA. VIP Forex Royal is Firebird v0.63 plus components from other Firebird versions. You can easily google the Firebird EA. It is a wellknown EA. It can generate huge profits in ranging markets but typically generates huge drawdowns as well. It can easily kill your account in trending markets.