Stealpips EA

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the first post I am making. I must say, you are all wonderful; always willing to share. I am proud to be a part of this community.

Well, I do not personally like trading bots. Which is why I am more interested in the bonus system that comes with Stealpips System. Take a look and tell me what you think:

http://stealpipsbonus.com/

Why did you post a link to one of these advertisement-websites, full of hype and big promises ?

Is this your affiliate link ?

If you want that bonus, search for "Forex Spectrum" here and you´ll get it for free.

Or go here: http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/5322-Forex-Spectrum?highlight=Spectrum

Copyright / License : Every product/download displayed on this page is protected by international copyright laws and does NOT include any resell or sharing rights and is intended for personal use only. The installer and the software is licensed to you and will work ONLY for you. Anyone caught attempting to re-distribute our products will be reported to the authorities and prosecuted to the strictest extent of the law.

GBPUSD backtests badly kills account from 3k to yuk

Pheniox

Will try the other currency in a few momwnts.

Update: KIlls account on GBPJPY as well.

Will test the USDCAD.

Update: USDCAD also kills account. Might be simply optimized for this year will test.

Edited by Pheniox
update

Thanks fxeasy5; I really appreciate the prompt response. Exactly what I was looking for. Is the Signals Software any good?

where to download signal software?i can`t find the stealpips system or signal..just indicator bonus and the indicator not value at all..anybody have that signal software?plsz share.

Edited by mtx_69

GBPUSD backtests badly kills account from 3k to yuk

Pheniox

Will try the other currency in a few momwnts.

Update: KIlls account on GBPJPY as well.

Will test the USDCAD.

Update: USDCAD also kills account. Might be simply optimized for this year will test.

Thanks Mr. B. for sharing your findings, appreciated. :)

Seems like another example of the infamous "Crappy EA & Big Marketing Hype" trick.

Cheers, San.

Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

Hi. My first trade on usdcad was a big looser. I think this EA is a Scam because on the website the seller show only winning trades and this give the wrong impression that this EA never loose. But my very first trade was a looser :-(

Thanks, megainvest

its a martingale system. it only wins 55% of the time and keeps its balance up by increasing its lot size (until it ultimately loses half your account).

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

hi guys,

I saw the ads and went in to have a look on their statement, look fake as these statements are HTML TEXT based which can be adjusted easily.

Since one of the statement was taken from IBFX, I requested for IBFX Investor Password for that account. An Investor Password allows us to log in to view the statement in READ ONLY mode and not able to trade or any modification. They replied it's a good suggestion and will feed back to their "developers". Wonder how the investor password related to programming.

Regards

Jason