Stealpips EA

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think more and more EA's will be hard to crack...

CODE GUARD PROTECTION - This will prevent unauthorized use of the StealPips System, hacking/piracy, and prevent serial refunders from purchasing the product and then refunding. It's a license system and once someone refunds, their access will be restricted.

i don`t think anyone can buy this one before the first conference call one on one at 1pm today, i would like to know if this his realy (black hat) that made this one, or just another front selling line and see it at work, in a short video preview visual basktest.

Maybe in one day or two.

the website says:

"Also, the stop loss and take profit points shown on the statements are disguises for brokers,

the StealPIPS System keeps the actual Stop Losses & Take Profit points hidden internally"

i went on chat and asked a few questions:

Me: Hello, does this EA trade any other currency besides the USDCAD?

Jessica: It trades the USDCAD

We are adding GBPJPY & GBPCAD and you get automatic update free

Me: thanks. what is the maximum loss in pips if a position goes wrong?

Jessica: We can't predict future..here is statastics: Usually few trades a week

Max Drawdown : About 10%

Average Profit : 20-30 Pips / $200 per trade

Average Loss : 10-15 Pips / - $100 per trade

Biggest Win : 83 Pips ... around $800

Biggest Loss : 32 Pips ... around - $300

Winning % : 94.32 %

Edited by MetaCrazy

Hello everybody, YES, they can predict future !...

Have a look to this email that is ready to be sent to your mailbox on Sunday 4th of April, last day of the launch campaign. It contain some happy customers testimonials (!!!!!!) for a product that is still not on the market....... and a resume of the whole trading week from today until Friday !!!...... These guys can read in the future !!! That is very useful, especially on the FX market ! I let you make you own conclusions... You will find it with the 8 other promotional emails there :http://www.stealpips.com/jv.html

Email #9 – Launch Bonus Finale– Sunday, April 4 2010 – 9 AM EST

Subject:

StealPips Wicked $2497 Bonus Bonanza Giveaway...

Make sure to read every word of this e-mail carefully, it can be the difference between financial freedom or financial CHAOS.

Dear {!name},

Still on the fence about the Steal Pips System?

....Well, it's time to jump over the fence and here's why

-------------------------------------------------

$2497 Bonus Giveaway Package Announced For

Those Who Purchase The Steal Pips System Today!

>>> http://XXXXXXX.stealpips.hop.clickbank.net

-------------------------------------------------

Take a deep breath, grab a cup of coffee, and relax...

We all knew StealPips would be a KILLER Robot, but we didn't expect it to be this deadly

Bobby Taico from Beijing, China ROBBED 153 Pips from the forex market over the past week and made approximately $1530 on a $3500 deposit in a matter of days.

Vikram Palal from Sri Lanka STOLE 97 Pips Legally from the forex market and made about $970 on a $2500 deposit in the past few days.

That's just few of the countless testimonies Matt and his team have received...

The list goes on....

Every single day, the volatility present in the market creates a potential to profit...those who take advantage of it, profit, and those that don't, lose out..I don't want you to be on the sidelines and be left a spectator while others around you profit. The Steal Pips system is designed to level the playing field and allow you to "outsmart" the veteran forex gurus, and more importantly the sleezy brokers...

Just last week, there was a lot of movement in the markets, did you take advantage of it? The StealPips System made a hefty profit for its users.

The system is a BEAST...what else can you expect from the combination of a forex veteran and underground developers who have been designing bots to clean out online poker and blackjack rooms? ....Devastatingly effective forex trading robot that is so elusive that it has veteran traders and brokers running to the bunkers...

>>>> http://XXXXXXX.stealpips.hop.clickbank.net

After seeing such success, Matt has decided to close down the site in 24 hours to not oversaturate the market and make it more so an "Insider's Club"

This way he can focus on improvements, updates, and on the current customers...

So he has decided that for the first 25 people through the door TODAY, he's going to give away MASSIVE Bonuses worth $2497..

Now, these aren't some freely available random junk bonuses that are just piled on....

Each of this bonuses is a personally used product by Matt Delen, the author of StealPips himself.

Here's what you will get if you ACT NOW:

1. One of Matt's best performing EAs (2nd only to the StealPips System)

2. Matt's personal moving indicator

3. A package of 5 session trading indicators that Matt personally uses. He's also going to give you the full source codes to them so you can modify, customize etc

4. Additionally, you will be getting a $500 trading bonus (you are already at a profit even without buying), a mini forex guide, risk management and emotional management guide, as well as a trading successfully checklist.

Make no mistake, these are products that Matt personally uses for his own trading...he hasn't even listed them on the main StealPips homepage. Only a few people know about them. They are only available in the Members Area for the next 25 people through the door. Act fast...

You will be literally Stealing PIPS on autopilot that will allow you to comfortably earn a 5 or even 6 figure income. Matt is not only an amazing trader but also a good mentor and that's exactly what he's doing here...teaching us the keys to turbo charging success.

If nothing else, make sure to read his story here:

This is your final chance to grab this powerful system. A deal like this doesn't come too often and surely this year, there won't be a deal better than this GUARANTEED.

See you on the inside,

YOUR NAME

STEALPIPS...or STEALyourMONEY?!?!?! They don't even have LIVE STATS...they have STOPPED STATS that traded for week and say "live trading".....fools

Taken from thier last statement of 10k account: ****HAVE TO BE FAKE***** I POST MY REASONS BELOW*******

Gross Profit: 2 390.53 Gross Loss: 0.00 Total Net Profit: 2 390.53

Profit Factor: Expected Payoff: 183.89

Absolute Drawdown: 0.00 Maximal Drawdown: 0.00 (0.00%) Relative Drawdown: 0.00% (0.00)

Total Trades: 13 Short Positions (won %): 12 (100.00%) Long Positions (won %): 1 (100.00%)

Profit Trades (% of total): 13 (100.00%) Loss trades (% of total): 0 (0.00%)

Largest profit trade: 498.95 loss trade: 0.00

Average profit trade: 183.89 loss trade: 0.00

Maximum consecutive wins ($): 13 (2 390.53) consecutive losses ($): 0 (0.00)

Maximal consecutive profit (count): 2 390.53 (13) consecutive loss (count): 0.00 (0)

Average consecutive wins: 13 consecutive losses: 0

Ok, first there is NO NUMBER FOR the PROFIT FACTOR

and there is 0% for RELATIVE DrawDown!!!....For this to happen on all trades had to go IMEDIATELY in positive territory and never look back...and non including the spread! I find that impossible...and they have that for all accounts!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Please wait for a site operator to respond ...

Operator Jessica has joined the chat.

Jessica: hello

ricky: hi, do you have actual LIVE trading statements unlike the ones on the homepage that are stopped?

Jessica: There were no trading in weekend.

ricky: ma'am, all the statements are CLOSED: 2010 March 26, 19:59

ricky: it is now march 30

ricky: all those "live accounts" are in completed HTML format and not streaming live

ricky: example is this: http://www.stealpips.com/5k.htm

ricky: http://www.stealpips.com/10k.htm and: http://www.stealpips.com/1k.htm

Jessica: you are right sir..Tuesday, March 30th 2010 at 9:00 AM EST

Jessica: we are so busy and working hard

Jessica: it is --> Tuesday, March 30th 2010 at 9:00 AM EST

ricky: so there are no actual live trading statements that show up to the minute trading results?

Jessica: one second

Jessica: Martin, can you please explain ricky's question.

Operator Jessica has transferred the chat to another operator.

Operator Martin has joined the chat.

Martin: Actually, we will be making it so that its udpate to date to the minute

Martin: But as it is launch week our traffic is really high and oding so would cause too much of a load

ricky: ok, so something like MT4live or MT4stats.com may cause too much load, huh?

Martin: Actually, we didn't put it on there cause those sites collect email leads using popups

Martin: So we dont want our customers emails to go to them so that they can sell something to them

ricky: ok

ricky: i never heard of that one

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

OK FOLKs....this EA should be called: ROB FOREX TRADERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by fxuser1

they have no explanation about the zero % drawdown, they stop to anwers your question after that, i ask too to the stealpips staff to produce a video on youtube to show a visual backtest of the ea, for some supposed black hat guys this is not very to do i think.

Is this EA the answer to our prayers or just another BS scam attempt. Probably the latter i expect. Have you ever seen so much hype around a robot !

Time will tell as to what it can really do for our trading.

I will forward test the educated version of this EA when it becomes available.

Did you notice on the $1000 account that they were trading full lots of 100K? How is that possible? One slight retracement = margin call. Sounds phony to me.

precisely, the maximum risk of using standard lot with only 1k acct makes the profits looks good. And its only for a few selective days at most.