(REQ) Sistem@UNODUE EA / 176% in 4 months

Re: (REQ) Sistem@UNODUE EA / 176% in 4 months

Hi

I have received this e-mail from the "Traders Secrect Library", where I was member in the past. With this EA (free for members) I think they want I will coming back ;-)

If someone is still member, please share this EA here.

Thanks,

megainvest

This EA used MQL defender program to protect from decompiling.

I think is hard to break or is a challenge for our genius over here to educate it :-?

How It Works

SistemaUNODUE is an EA based on a breakout strategy that is activated two times a day: 15 minutes before the London market open and 15

minutes after the New York market open.

It works on the GBPUSD currency pair only. The time frame used is 15M. So you need to apply it to a GBPUSD 15M chart.

Entries are filtered based on volatility and trend. A volatility check is done to be sure that there’s enough strength for the move. A trend check

is made so that it doesn’t open long positions when the pair is in an over bought situation; and it doesn’t open short positions when in over

sold territory.

The EA places 3 pending orders, i.e. 3 BUY STOP and/or 3 SELL STOP orders. Each order has a different take profit level and the same stop

loss level.

The take profit levels are 25, 30 and 35 pips and have been statistically tested and chosen.

EA Settings

Lots (0.05): the lot size of each of the trades placed. Remember that 3 orders each are placed for Long and Short trades so you have to

multiply that value by 3.

GMT_shift (1): is the GMT shift of the broker server (1 is Alpari UK for example, if you’re not sure just check with your broker)

TradeNFP (true): if set to false it won’t place any trades on the first Friday of the month.

LONDON Session

LONDON_GBPUSD (true): if set to false it won’t place any orders at the start of the London session.

LONDON_hour (7): is the hour at which the pending orders are placed. The EA will also adjust that using the GMT_shift option. You

have to change it only two times a year to respect Daylight Savings Time.

LONDON_minutes (45): are the minutes at which the pending orders are placed.

mn_L_GBPUSD (11111): is the magic number that the EA uses to tag the orders. Make sure this is NOT the same as the New York

option or any other EA’s you have running on the same platform.

NEW YORK Session

NEWYORK_GBPUSD (true): if set to false it won’t place any orders at the New York session.

NEWYORK_hour (12): is the hour at which the pending orders are placed. The EA will also adjust that using the GMT_shift option.

You have to change it only two times a year to respect Daylight Savings Time. Actually NY is currently observing DST that’s why it is

12 but during regular times it should be set to 13.

NEWYORK_minutes: are the minutes at which the pending orders are placed.

mn_L_NEWYORK: is the magic number that the EA uses to tag the orders. Make sure this is NOT the same as the London option or

any other EAs you have running on the same platform.

Backtest result:

http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz204/lionmi/ea.jpg

~Money often costs too much~

it sound very good....i like the idea of breakouts! Reminds me of the current top contender: BALLENTINE SiFi !

Unfortunately Mark Ballentine TERMINATED his live stats pages here is what he said:

Sorry about the delay. I had to take the account down .. As you might know I was testing the new pairs a total of 12 and it was just too much for a 1,000 dollar account with a minimum of .1 lot. It was crazy to try and do it like that but I tried. I had to manually trade to save the account. It wasn’t the EA fault. A few things happened.

1. The account restrictions .1 lot minimum ( I could not use proper MM for 12 pairs)

2. People were asking to see a head to head between the two different products, (1 account per product)

3. The real problem ended up being the broker. They changed my leverage 3 times and didn’t let me know. This was a big problem and messed up the results because all12 pairs, were not being traded.

4. The draw down was because I didn’t use the defaults. Both the gbpjpy and cadjpy would have TP at 25 pips but I set it to 100. ( I wanted to show the EA versatility, this attempt to )

So I need to make some changes to be more fair.

1. A head to head match up, as soon as I have the updated version. (6 pairs each)

2. I’ll trade mini accounts and set each trades risk with auto defaults and 5 % risk

UPDATE:

BreakOut SiFi Yen/Dollar

I decided to take down the live account. Instead, I’m going to do a head to head completion between the Yen and Dollar EA’s. This will allow everyone to see and compare the differences more clearly. I am hoping to have this set up by April 1st but that depends on some last minute programming. A day before the competition starts I will email out the upgrade.

Elma,

Kudos to you!

If you have installed this, can you please share the ex4 and any DLL's required. I don't have a test machine and don't want to run an exe on my only computer. Have learnt the lesson a very hard way in recent past.

Thanks in advance!

Here is the EA....

Someone out there pls help to educate it...

http://[email protected]/file/249826305/2a1507b8/SistemaUNODUE.html

Don't forget kudos :-bd

For such purposes a virtualbox (free virtualization software made by Sun) with an xp install is quite a good solution. You start the virtual xp which is isolated absolutely (if you not share drives from host), and you can read the file directly from an USB drive. If sg is screwed you just open a previously saved image file.

The problem is that the exe file doesnt work. Anybody success? or this one is a virus?

Elma,

Kudos to you!

If you have installed this, can you please share the ex4 and any DLL's required. I don't have a test machine and don't want to run an exe on my only computer. Have learnt the lesson a very hard way in recent past.

Thanks in advance!

8-) I also recieve the email for this all we need now is get get it educated :-bd tried to decompile but came up error PROTECTED or BROKEN EXE

Hmm..Sandee..i've mentioned before..this is not so easy to break.... X_X

I get it from others.. i also dun have password to run it..

Hopefully super programmer can stand out and help us break it :) :)

~Money often costs too much~

Backtests dont work properly on here either,,, I think its been coded that way to hide the fact that its a losing EA.

Otherwise why would they show backtest of four months only!!

If the EA is profitable,, then they should back test for 2007-08-09 and 2010 all together.... I cant think of a reason why other than them being just another bunch of scammers.

You need MQL Defender, you can get it here hxxp://www.4shared.com/file/249826305/2a1507b8/SistemaUNODUE.html

but you need dll from here hxxp://www.megaupload.com/?d=CT3V8EYU

I will put this EA on my VPS next week . . .

Thanks Omega I have dowloaded both the zip files What do I do next Where do I copy the experts ini files

Thanks