ismail's 4h method EJ (combination ripper, boom, explosion

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest grump

Where does the Pallada go do you use this?

Do you have actual rules written down somewhere like how many charts you use you have a 4hr. what do you use for your entry 1m?

I loaded all the indie except the padalla cuz I do not know what that is.

however my chart does not look like yours

there are no arrows which I am assuming you use the T&C wonders indicator yet it's not in your last bundle.

I really wish you have some rules that will show you how to trade this. I am totally lost and normally I 'm pretty good with this stuff. you label a 1tpl what is that at least 1mtpl or 1hrpl would be helpful and then how do you confirm and what chart do you enter on and what are your exit rules.

People are saying this is a great system but if you do not have strict rules then it's not that reliable.

Thanks for all the work I am in no way discounting what you have done here but someone that knows this system should take the time and write down all the rules step by step with nothing left out..

Thanks again

the grump

There is way too much noise on these charts s t possible to make this more simple..

thanks

the grump

Edited by grump

grump : 4tpl is for 4hr chart. 1 tpl is for 1 hour chart. once u apply template to 4hr chart all the indicators should plot that is if u copy all the indicators to indicators folder. once u loaded template click for day chart then click back to 4hr chart. see previous post for rules. your chart should look like mine otherwise u are not doing something right. pallada vq1 is on window 3 line with arrows. follow numbers on attached chart.http://www.4shared.com/photo/xSoxkeH-/4ej_bs_and_why.html

color bars on 4hr are heiken aishi

1. sell broke SSL(lime) downtrend confirmed when prices went below daily TE(white line)

initial stop at ssl or highest high

2. exit when low exceed magenta line

2. buy price broke ssl

now 1of 2 things can happen here gets to white line and comes back down or keeps going up.

it kept going up uptrend confirmed.

3.exit when yellow line touched

4. sell when prices broke ssl

now 1of 2 things can happen here gets to white line and goes back up or keeps going down.

it came down to white line and went back up uptrend still intact

once u realise this exit short

5. buy break ssl prices going back up should retest highs

6.exit at yellow line

6. sell break of ssl also broke white line confirmed downtrend

7. exit at magenta

7 buy break of ssl

8 exit uptrend not confirmed white line holding

8.sell break ssl

9 exit at magenta

10 buy break of ssl target magenta

if prices keep going up magenta line will also go up

it may even touch yellow line

arrows buy and sell X exit

indicators on 2nd and 3rd window confirms enties and exits

2 window ssl breakout

i hope this helps

watch it for a week and u should get feel for it.

this is a 4hr method use 4hr chart the 1 hr template is there should u want to use it for entries and exits

i prefer 4hr chart

Edited by liamsi
added

Ismail,

Your strategy's 4h template looks best on 4h and 1h and also I would assume it would be ok to use on all pairs. I guess basic rules are:

1) Wait for signals (1 arrow on chart and 1 arrow on indicator window).

2) Enter when candle closes inside green line in the direction of the arrow plus middle indicator will turn correct color, sl previous high low.

3) Exit on opposite signal arrow confirmed by red color in bottom indicator. Also weekly and daily envelopes could be used as exits.

By the way how are you doing with this strategy so far?

http://www.4shared.com/file/wZ1DlcZE/v4_final_version.html

hereis a slightly enhanced version.

charts template indicators 4hr eurjpy.

also included a 1 hour template.

rules are simple

buy or sell when prices break SSL (lime line) most of the time.

notice how it breaks ssl but then has resistance at daily trend envelope (white line)

when it breaks both ssl and daily te the trend has changed.

target is either when it gets close to weekly envelope (magenta) or prices go past it after refreshing.

or if prices break ssl in opposite direction.

u are currently long from 124.40-50 target 126.58 or higher stop at 123.60.

i missed the move due to illness, but there will always be other oppurtunities.

u really don't need the indicators in window 2 and 3.

and watch for fakeouts. sometimes it will break ssl then go right back up.

u r up 130pips on this move already

on the really big moves follow the daily te

the strategy is working well. will post new template soon with slight modifications. for now use ssl=8, mtf ssl bar 7 it avoids false signals.

read post #53 and see chart attached for explanations

Hello Liamsi

can't find the mtf ssl in setting? can you upload the picture of the setting please?

which one of the indicator that is same way as heiken ashi (your are in light blue and red color)

the template I downloaded from your latest v4 doesn't incuded that?

can you upload the template with everything in it that shown in picture you have on please? http://www.4shared.com/photo/xSoxkeH-/4ej_bs_and_why.html

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

HI liamsi,

Im beginner in forex. just now i have red your thread from page 1 to 8(upto last page). there are so many updations and download links are there. I dont know which one i have to pick and use. so please put the link for latest versions of your systems and its manuals and indicators.. plz... im eagerly waiting for it..