[REQ]L2ST

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the download is incredibely slow there is a space between the coaching part of the url you need to delete. Can this be uploaded to mediafire please.

There is a whole load of videos on youtube about L2ST concept are these the same as in this course available for download your offering?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_5WDRdqG28&feature=relmfu

Thanks.

Edited by braveheart2009

^braveheart2009

I don't have time to watch the YT vids. I remember I did watch one of his YT vids in the past and it was really similar to the course I just uploaded. The YT might even be better because he really talks and talks and you want to fast forward a lot of the time to get to the meat of the course.

You're just going to have to compare the pdfs I posted and skim the YT vid. If you are advanced you can go through the pdfs without even watching the vids.

I'll upload to a different site.

All Updated.

^braveheart2009 - So far I've incorporated Volume Profile into my system loosely. I don't really follow any VP setups. I do use it as a sort of support and resistance. I also try to incorporate auction market theory in my mindset while i'm watching the markets. I use it to make a story of the market. I say to myself, are we seeing responsive or initiative trade right now ? or is the market away from yesterday's or today's main value areas ? Stuff like that. I'm experimenting right now on how to use POCs and HVNs and LVNs as a sort of magnet for price. The main reason I don't incorporate VP as much is because I'm mostly scalping and not looking for multiple points. This will change in the future. I learned more from FT71 and Dalton(Mind over Markets and Field of Vision) than I did from L2ST.

• 7 months later...

link of part 1 dose not works can any one reupload it please ??

link of part 1 dose not works can any one reupload it please ?????

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...