[REQ] FXPARAZITE Scalper / Centauri-A, Centauri-B

Hi,

as you can see I am quite new to this forum and after some reading I think your forum is really a great one with nice members.So now there's the time for my first topic ^^

I've read a lot about Centauri-A and Centauri-B, has anyone of you ever heard about these expert advisors which are claimed to be professional. I've seen some backtests and they were GREAT ! Sadly the link is dead now otherwise I'd have given it to you. It would be cool if someone could share that ea's.

Another request is for FXPARAZITE Scalper which gave great backtesting results as well. I have the file on my computer and eventually it only has to be educated ? I'll try to attach it so the experienced know if it has to be educated or not ;) Thanks for your answers !!

Re: [REQ] FXPARAZITE Scalper / Centauri-A, Centauri-B

hi Alpha32768,

You say you have read a lot about these - centauri a etc.

Do you have any link for us or documentation to look at?

That way, we can make our own judgement before pursueing it;)

Thanks - Bratt.

Sadly I only have one link which does not say anything at all because the mt4 stats were erased -.-

http://cgi.ebay.ch/100-EINZIGARTIGE-FOREX-EXPERT-ADVISOR-BANKENSOFTWARE-/320494254325

But the author claims that centauri-a and -b were professional expert advisors which are used from banks and consulting companies. I've seen the test which is supposed to be a forward test some time ago and it looked really promising because there was a low stop loss and therefore of course some negative trades but only 2% and they were closed early. So what remains is 98% of positive trades which seem to be trailed in a good and long way. The result was 20% winnings in the first week..which seems to be great but at the same time makes me feel like it was edited with photoshop or whatever.

I've also asked the seller whether he could send me the testing results but up to now there's no answer.

sorry to disappoint you, but to me it looks like total scam.

100% winning trades should raise the first red flag to anyone who bothers to take a look. furthermore, not many banks and large investment funds use mt4 as their primary trading platform.

no true set-and-forget system can work indefinately in all market conditions. one that could qualify for long term profitability could _perhaps_ be hans123 but then again you can suffer 6-8 months of DD with that also.

the above are just my immediate impression.not saying it wouldnt work, but i wouldnt bite on it ;)