(REQ) MURALERT NON-REPAINTING Indicator

http://www.forexindicator.somee.com/

"MURALERT"
The non-repainting indicator that tells You What to do and When to do

Dear traders,

Aren`t you fed up with all those Forex E-books that promise heaven and deliver hell? Or even worse, ultra complicated strategies to follow, markets to analyze (talk about having freedom, hu?) It gives you a clear buy or sell signal.

All you have to do is follow the dots. Its brand new and unique. Those people earn thousands of dollars each month and fire their bosses. Why don`t you too? I urge you to take this chance asap. We are going to increase the pricing over the next days dramatically because right now we are practically "giving" secrets away.

FORGET FOREX E-BOOKS. They suck.. plain and simple. Get the indicator that tells you what to do and WHEN to do it and finally start earning the big bucks you truly deserve. Besides what do you have to loose? 

DID YOU KNOW THAT:

50% of the people that trade forex lose money, even in the long run? For many people, trading equals gambling. Here is where the problem is, to make money CONSISTENTLY and increase your bank account.

Why would you pay hundreds of dollars in monthly fees to companies for forex trading signals when you can just create them yourself with my indicator.

Why would you pay for signals which often do not bring any profits? They only bring losses!

Why should you follow complicated trading patterns and stress yourself with charts and analytical software.

MURALERT indicator will relieve you of all these problems and earn you an extraordinary income.
Watch as a $100 account becomes in just two week $1962 using only my "MURALERT" indicator Signals!

Costs $650

Please share if you have it... :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: (REQ) MURALERT NON-REPAINTING Indicator

Here are the red flags on this.

(1) All trades are winners

(2) Every other trade is a Buy, Sell, Buy, Sell etc.

Except in a perfect world what are the odds of both of these being true?

If it really does work, then this would be very amazing.

if the first thing you read in bold is that an indicator is not repainting you can be sure it does :)

it only differs on how the guy who is selling the indicator defines repainting.

i had some endless discussions with livio rondoni from forexsync.

he also claims everywhere that his indicators are never repainting but the main indicator does repaint.

be very careful with such products. if they dont give you a solid proof or a demo version :D dont spend money on this.

Here are copies of the Statement that is posted on his site:

Note that based on the statement this is an always in the market reversal system.

I still highly doubt that this is a legitimate "Indicator".....never a Losing Trade...very suspicious.

Note that it is just an Indicator and not an EA.

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/4841/statemente.jpg

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/5462/statement3.jpg

Thanks,

Bob

Just to end this discussion, how do I post an JPG in my posting?

Hi,

Good day,

It is very easy. You need to go to uploading website like imageshack and upload your picture there and save the link.

Then post your link here using Img icon in the message tool here as shown in the menu. Just make sure that your image link is highlighted before clicking the icon Img.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

picking lows and tops. One thing for sure is that this indicator is too good to be true and you all know what that means, no need to explain that to you guys. It says that the indicator does not repaint, maybe true but there many ways a non-repainting indicator can be unreliable, e.g. it may put its signals at the backward bars (bar1, bar2 or more) instead of in realtime (try adx signal), secondly it may have a refreshing problem which will make you find it difficult to know weither it repaints or not. by the look at the image, this is simply the holygrail we are dreaming about which is a fairy tale. if that indicator does not have any problem i bet you the owner will not sell it less than 450,000 usdollars thats common sense. and the banks will be ready to pay 1 million GBP to have his indicator. so its unrealistic. if you new about Delta force indicator from chartsecrets.com you will understand what am talking about.

Hmm picking lows and tops. does it mean this is the holygrail we've been searching for? funny,... very very funny. pull your ears and listen THIS IS A SCAM weither you like it or not. there are many ways a non-repainting indicator could be unreliable. ok no need to talk too much, put ADXsignals.mq4 on your chart offline, take a picture of it and you will it gives the same look, then test it in real time and see what you get. dough adxsignals does not repaint but but..... well see for yourself. i bet you that indi signals dances at bar1.

.....SELFISHNESS IS A DISEASE.....

[url]http://www.forexindicator.somee.com[/url]

Now everything is make sense...

Just look at the URL.

It's only a sub-domain of a web-hosting company.

[url]http://www.somee.com[/url]

The logic is:

if the seller already got profit from his trading, he would have enough money to buy his own domain which only cost him $10 a year...

:P

Hahaha.. Repaint or Scam .. i dont know.. hahahaa.. you will test first...

I give you .. if you want...

Based this indi = MA and high low

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4263/dots.gif

http://www.filefactory.com/file/b09d790/n/SEFC_Dots.rar

SEFC Mode= Red light ...(off) ..

"Indonesia Forex Community"

okay .. try reading back over mr.chatacukwu reviews .. haha .. it's true ..

Hmm picking lows and tops. does it mean this is the holygrail we've been searching for? funny,... very very funny. pull your ears and listen THIS IS A SCAM weither you like it or not. there are many ways a non-repainting indicator could be unreliable. ok no need to talk too much..............

good look .. !

1. never indicator that can show high and in extreme lownya except Fibonachi and Pivot Point

2. If you see an indicator too perfect, then the indicators are usually RE-PAINT ..

3. Let's not make the indicator as the only course of his trading tool but only as CONFIRMATION

4. The best indicator is your own self ... (nature / character, Psychology, emotion, trading knowledge, wisdom, courage, discipline, assertiveness, etc.) if the summarized everything will be an indicator of holly grail for you ... hahahaha .. .

note: I give indicators to the forum in order to teach you that "SUPER INDICATOR NO OTHER THAN YOURSELF" especially if the indicator is looking very promising in the visualization

My suggestion .. if you want to use a good indicator then creating a trading system using only Ichimoku Kinko Hyo and fibonachi (retreachment or expantion)

Ichimoku it is not an indicator but rather a trading system .. try your best to watch ..

TQ.

bahasa Indonesia nya :

oke.. coba baca kembali ulasan mr.chtecukwu diatas.. haha.. itu benar..

perhatikan baik-baik.. !

1. tidak pernah ada indicator yang dapat menunjukkan high dan lownya secara extreme kecuali Fibonachi dan Pivot point

2. Jika anda melihat sebuah indicator terlalu sempurna, maka indicator tersebut biasanya bersifat RE-PAINT..

3. Sebaiknya jangan menjadikan indicator itu sebagai satu-satu nya alat trading saja melainkan hanya sebagai KONFIRMASI

4. Indicator yang terbaik adalah diri anda sendiri...(sifat/karakter, psychologi, emosi, pengetahuan trading, kebijaksanaan, keberanian, kedisiplinan, ketegasan, dan lainnya) semuanya jika dirangkum akan menjadi sebuah indicator holly grail untuk anda ...hahahaha...

catatan : saya berikan indicator itu kepada forum dengan tujuan agar mengajarkan kepada anda bahwa "TIDAK ADA INDICATOR SUPER SELAIN DIRI ANDA SENDIRI" apalagi jika indicator itu terlihat sangat menjanjikan secara visualisasi

saya saran .. jika anda mau menggunakan indicator yang baik maka buatlah sebuah system trading dengan hanya menggunakan ICHIMOKU KINKO HYO dan fibonachi (retreachment or expantion )

Ichimoku itu bukanlah sebuah indicator tetapi lebih merupakan sebuah system trading.. coba anda amati sebaik-baiknya..

TQ.

Can someone please mirror sefc's stuff to multiupload. i will use trade simulator to find out if it repaints or not, sefc deservs kudos already.

The Answers.. 1x or 2x max Repaint... but not big repaint... (repaint, repaint,repaint and repaint... like Super Signal) =))

first step if paint dot.. don't entry.. watching... if paint again and candle up from MA you can entry..Buy... vice versa..if you want entry Sell potition

This "dot indi" not a best signal or main signal.. but just confirmation signal.. WARNING..!

sefc,

what is the second indicator for? i mean the sefcdotpasangan indicator.

in main program (SEFC_Dot.ex4), i use iCustom Function and call (Sefcdotpasangan.ex4)...

put 2 program in one folder \expert\indicator\... and restart your mt4 ..

Can someone please mirror sefc's stuff to multiupload. i will use trade simulator to find out if it repaints or not, sefc deservs kudos already.

HERE... :)

http://www.multiupload.com/AIAOINM9U6

HOW TO USE.. (in Pictured)

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/6447/dotdh.gif

Simple..? or confuse..?? =))