FRWC EA's Refund Issues

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a refund complaining about the virus issue and the authentication issue. When their web site went down, so did the ea's. I demanded my money back and got it. Threaten to call your credit card company on them.

Ya, this is good too. And their own membership site now has "virus/computer threat" issue.

It won't be a lie if you mention this to Plimus as well. Norton deems their membership

site and bulk of their EA as computer threat (3 registered on the membership site itself).

Virus threat on Fusion. And Trojan threat on HiRider. Also, mention that the vendor

is totally unresponsive and you are getting canned autoresponder emails from them

and that their mail box is full. And then you will contact your CC company for chargeback

and you will contact the BBS in Silicon Valley and also contact IC3.Gov and refer both

them and Fusion guys to this problem if you cannot get this resolved hassle free.

And never ease up... and don't be afraid to get nasty with Plimus either. If Plimus

sees the same complaints from everyone, they will know that these Fusion guys

are crooks.

Thanks for this I wil try this issue. I made a complaint and what happen, all my demo accounts that where open became invailed!!!!

The EA will be disabled as the dll goes back to "HQ" to be authenticated during loading. If your demo account is on FXCM, the demo account is valid for 30 days only. Just create another login account.

Hope this help.

I didn't have any problems getting my refund. I just sent my request to refunds(at)forex-robot-world-cup(dot)com and attached my 30 day trading day statement (Not 30 trading days). They replied with an email asking me to reconsider, I said no thanks and now I'm informed that Plimus has processed my refund. For the record my results after 30 days on an Alpari demo account were Deposit: $1000, Balance: $870.17, Floating: $845.45. In there email me asking me to reconsider, they told me they were working on new EAs and sent me a link to some results. http://www.f0rex-robot-world-cup.com/FRWCtable/EALabResearch.php if you're interested.

i receivd my refund too but only by plimus support, if the refund is blocked on refund issues, you have to choose the Billing Other issue and talk directly with the staff of plimus, post in your message a copy of one month of your test, with if possible the comment of the ea in that statement. they will ask you to wait 2 busness day before recontact you, if you have no news after theses 2 bussiness days recontact the plimus staff with a copy of your last message with refund request in the subject(refund blocked), and tell to the staff you want they make the refund right now, they will answser you another time to wait 2 other bussiness days, if the frwc don`t respond they will make the refund, when theses 2 others days are passed, recontact at the same place (billing other)(isssue) and ask another time for a refund, and copy your last 2 message in your message, after that they will make the refund..

stay polite and fair play, wait 2 complete bussiness days between each message, i do exactly that, because my refund was blocked because i not respond in 24 hrs and asked too soon a refund, at 20 days of the beginning.

sorry for mistake english is not my best language..maybe this can help someone

if you need demo account unlimited in time, not like fxcm with 30days, choose alpari uk, they have no limit in time, maybe other broker have unlimited demo, but that the one i use.

Edited by insider007