FRWC EA's Refund Issues

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: FRWC EA's Refund Issues

Hi all

Thanks for your suggestions, I did send them my statement which was from the 18th Feb untill the 5th March, but they replied back advising that it wasn't 30 days and they can't issue a refund. I questioned them again about why they need this and why for 30 days, they advised its so people can be given a chance to really evalute the product, as some people apparently ask for a refund then regret doing so. So apparently they are being nice to us!?

So I enquired to see if I send them my statement on the 18th March which will be for 30 days even though for nearly half the statement there will be no trading , they will give me a refund, which they replied back to advising that they would.

So I will update you on the 18th, I still have my doubts, but untill then I can't seem to take it any further. If they don't give me a refund then I will esculate it with my credit card company.

The thing which is still a little strange is, why are they so bothered if people do ask for a refund then change there mind, as they will have to pay again, so they are not loosing out.

We will see

i would open a demo account and put the EA on that, so that combined u have the 30 days of trading. you can even go as far as creating the demo with the same balance as the live account you had.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Another reason for wanting the 30 day statement is....it make it more difficult to comply with the terms...to get refund. Vendors hope you will get discouraged and just give up on trying to get refund. That is why PayPal and all major Credit Cards offer Fraud Protection.

Well you can definitely doctor your statement like they did... Than send it to them and tell them it was fxcm demo which expired after 30 days. They cannot ask FXCM for your info live or demo so they are forced into giving you back your money based on their claims and if they don't go to FPA and ask them to help you. I mean asking II people for help with this issue is simply bogus since its obvious that most of the users here don't like to pay for things ;)

[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]

I just looked at forexpeacearmy and there is quit a few complaints now about not issuing refunds.

I USED to be friends with a guy that stated promoting this junk and I emailed him well over a month ago and asked him WTF are you doing getting in with these scammers.. He replied with the usual Promo junk of how good this was gonna be, the best EVER.. ETC ETC.. Emailed him again last week of how the demos people are runnin is turning out real bad.. OF course no-reply to that email.. I just emailed him a few minutes ago about how they are now withholding refunds and giving people the run around.. Lets see if I get a reply to the email.. Any Bets...

I hope no-one gets burned on this junk... Kinda wish I was a FXCM user I would give them a hard time allowing this to happen using their name as part of the Promo.. But then again FXCM has had trouble in the past.. So I guess nothin new in the scammer world...

Im sure they have made a couple of million, on this, withdrawn the profits and went to islands to rest up, when they comeback they will make up an excuse and release a new set of robots and people will buy them and market will continue its turn...

[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]

Im sure they have made a couple of million, on this, withdrawn the profits and went to islands to rest up, when they comeback they will make up an excuse and release a new set of robots and people will buy them and market will continue its turn...

and we're accused of stealing >:)

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

That is why I do not feel bad about getting things on the sneaky. Most of the Indicators, EAs, Strategies, E-Books....are worthless. I am tired of getting ripped off by most of this crap. If I could find something that truly works and makes me money ....then I would gladly pay the vendor for it.

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Hi all,

I also bought the frwc robot and paid the 599 usd + 21% tax = 557.22 Euro. As it does not fit in my needs, I asked for a refund. They refused, because I can't give them the 30 day statement. So this warning to all of them who bought this product: take care for the statements.

The least one can say is that the 60 day money back guarantee this is misleading!! Those who are not aware of the statement-rule and wanting their money back after 5 weeks will never be able to produce a 30-day statement before the end of the 2 months... and they will be nailed.

They don't answer the questions you have upon this item, the only thing they refer to is the 30-day trading statements. What they really want is to make it as difficult as they possibly can for not giving you your money back.

Some slogans about their so called "60 Day RISK FREE Money Back Guarantee

"we do not want you to risk one single cent here..."

"we don't want your money if you are not happy with the product!"

If you go to their site you can read " ALL AVAILABLE MEMBERSHIPS HAVE BEEN FILLED! " They can scrap that... I'll be happy to make place for everyone who want to have mine...

As I lost my credit card, it will be difficult for them to receive the second payment...

set up a cheap url 'www.forexrobotworldcupscam.com' with the details of your case on it.

then show them that url when they ask for statements. you might get a quicker refund >:)

Great idea to solve the problem, but domain is taken 2 months ago :huh: Maybe they took domain because they know what they sell? @-)

Its also interesting that same person bought forexrobotworldcupscam.com and forex-robot-world-cup-scam.com.

I have just got my money back. I had to play hard ball call them for what I see them as racketeers. I sent them my 30 day demo. They kept saying it had to be 30 trading days and I kept sending back their guarantee which inferred trading for 30 days. I sent copies to Plimus and said I held them accountable and would contact Paypal if need be. It took 24 hours. Even if you've got less than 30 days I'd put pressure on Plimus that they are viewed in the same light as FRWC on the forums. :-bd

Those who are not aware of the statement-rule and wanting their money back after 5 weeks will never be able to produce a 30-day statement before the end of the 2 months... and they will be nailed.
It's their own fault for not reading the product page. It clearly specified the 30 day statement requirement to get a refund. This should have been kept in mind before committing to a purchase.

I don't understand why run something that you are not going to test for 30 days if you already paid money for it.
Here's an example. A person buys it - puts it on a demo for say a week finds that it makes some money then puts it on a live account - it continues to make progress for a couple of weeks then it does a massive reverse and they loose 50% with little chance of recovery. They can't continue with the live and its possibly too late to finish a 30 trading day account (42 days in all ) before the 60 days is up. With this mob it would be game over. Unless you attach them through Plimus and Paypal.

Got my refund via Plimus yesterday!! Filed a request with Plimus, Fusion guys didn't respond for 2 days, then a reminder to Plimus, again 2 days no response from FRWC, another reminder to Plimus. Plimus sends back an e-mail asking for my account details to process the refund. 8 hours later, I called Plimus and they processed it directly on the phone!

Me happy :)

It looks like my concerns about this company are coming true. After sending them my statement which was for a 30 day period, they refused to give me refund even though in previous correspondance they advised they would give me a refund if I just provide them with a 30 day statement.

What they have now advised is they actually want a statement which contains 30 business days worth of trading.

Which in doing the Maths on this based on 4 weeks in every month, that means after 42 days you can then ask for a refund, leaving 18 days to get your refund, at which time I bet they come up with another excuse.

I think its time to esculate to American Express as Plimus seem to be useless!

American Express if Great when it comes to disputing charges. I once charged something on Amex and it was never shipped. I called the vendor and demanded a refund. The vendor told me that they would ship the item sometime in the next few months. I told them that this was not acceptable. They told me tough. I called Amex. Amex told me not to worry I immediately get refund. Amex told me vendor can not do Amex's customers that way. I got my refund on my Amex card that same day that I called Amex. I never heard from the vendor again. It all worked out instantly.

Attached is a copy of the sale pages, on page 39 it clearly stated that :

If, after a minimum of 30 days of demo or live trading, you are not happy with the results (NO MATTER

what they are), simply send us your account statement within 60 days of purchase and we will give you a

FULL refund - no questions asked. We do not want your money if you are not happy with the product!

Might come in handy if you need to get a refund from Plimus or Paypal after 30 days.

http://www.zshare.net/download/73555075a89fcb82/

I received the refund! took me 2 weeks arguing with them LOL, sent them the 30 calender days limited demo and the link to the broker's 30 calender day demo information. refunded easy! :-bd

Plimus is not only useless, they are just as

crooked as the vendors doing business

using them. Because these vendors know

Plimus has a history of being crooked as well,

they use them. If they always had intention

of giving out no-fuss-no-muss refunds, they

would have gone with ClickBank from the very

beginning where they give refunds very easily.

I've got my refund after the first two weeks of testing, demo account drawn down to left with 30%! After corresponding 4 emails with them, I finally got my refund. LMD is sucking out account fast and HiRider is a time bomb! Fusion consist mainly of these two EAs.

These EAs ain't worthwhile. An EA cost less than USD 100 can easily outperform them all.

Regards

Jason

Stop contacting Fusion crooks directly. Talk with Plimus only.

And Fusion guys are stopped responding to customers' complaints

completely making it easier to talk with Plimus and harassing them.

Just never ease up. Plimus is getting a ton of complaints against

these guys; most of them being the legal threat kinds. So persist

with Plimus... do not even bother with Fusion at all. Deal with

Plimus only. And just keep replying back, also do talk with your

credit card company as well. Make sure these guys cannot

charge you again if you did the two payment option. And

just keep harassing Plimus nonstop. Everyone is doing the

same; so they know Fusion guys are crooked.