FRWC EA's Refund Issues

Just thought I would post a quick word or warning to anyone trying to get a refund on the FRWC EA's, these guys seem to fight the refund request, and I think they are stalling so that your 60 day money back guarantee would have expired.

They require you to provide them with a 30 day trading statement either on a live or demo account, but what they refuse to answer is why? how does it benefit them?

I wouldn't mind betting, that after 30 days from when the FRWC EA's went on sale the communication with the support team will start to disappear probably much like the company.

If anyone can explain to me why they need to see these statements, I will with draw my previous statements

Has anyone managed to get a refund?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: FRWC EA's Refund Issues

I don't remember if FRWC had a no questions asked money back guarantee or if they need to see your statement for a refund. If they need to see your statement just send them a demo statement in which it shows your results to date. I did demo with fusion on FXDD with 5k and 0.1 lots and it lost about 50% in first week, so enough evidence it is crap. The only EA that might work is LMD multi currency. Demo statement with loosing status should be sufficient for a refund, as off course you don't want to go live if it can't even make money on demo. Be more aggressive and you should get your refund.

I have asked for a refund. Their reply was: I have to trade the EA on a live or a demo for 30 days. After 30 days I have to send to them a statement that is a proof of this condition. I should get the refund, no questions asked. Regardless of profit or loss on the statement. As I am trading it only 2 weeks, I have to run it for another 2 weeks before asking for a refund. Oh well, as long I get my money back....... [-O<

Cheers

Hi

I have been asking for a refund as I stupidly started trading on a live account with a $1000 and lost the whole lot running fusion.

Plimus seem to be rubbish, you can't esculate anything with them, they just tell you to keep comunicating with the vendor. They still refuse to answer the question to why they want to see a 30 day statement. I have a real bad feeling about this company, and what there intentions are.

They apparently just want to see a statement which is for 30 days old regardless to whether it has any trading history on it, but wants the point in that?

I will keep you updated

A Personal Experience :

I had bought "The Posiedon System" ( $ 197 ) via Plimus. After knowing how crappy the system was - I immidiately asked for a refund. I was shown a NO-REFUND Policy. I escalated the issue - Wrote 2-3 Mails to Plimus - Still the same reply - No refund policy.

But I was lucky, because I had brought it from Plimus VIA paypal. I escalated the issue at Paypal & a Refund was granted within the next 48 Hours.

If you have paid through Paypal, Try this - Will Help!

Harsh124 :-bd

Please Dont Forget the Kudos Coming! :-bd

Hello, one question harsh124

I have the same problem, and I payed with paypal, please could you say me how can escalate this issue to paypal to get a refund? can I do this if I have canceled the suscription in paypal because I payed to FRWC with the option of the 2 payment of 599$ and I canceled the suscription after the first payment when I saw the bad work of this EAs.

Thanks

Just thought I would post a quick word or warning to anyone trying to get a refund on the FRWC EA's, these guys seem to fight the refund request, and I think they are stalling so that your 60 day money back guarantee would have expired.

They require you to provide them with a 30 day trading statement either on a live or demo account, but what they refuse to answer is why? how does it benefit them?

I wouldn't mind betting, that after 30 days from when the FRWC EA's went on sale the communication with the support team will start to disappear probably much like the company.

If anyone can explain to me why they need to see these statements, I will with draw my previous statements

Has anyone managed to get a refund?

The same problem that you, and I have the same stupid response,

Nevertheless they have stopped his real account, with 45 % of losses

matty81,

Send them the statement that you have and ask for refund again. Tell them that this EA lost so much already and if it continues trading it will loose the whole account. Give them investor password if they don't believe you, but keep pushing on them daily.

This is a good example of what marketing does to low level forex trading, however it does educate some people in terms of this ea :)

[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]

Hello Harsh124

I payed FRWC with plimus and paypal, could you say how can escalate the issue to paypal to get the refund.

Thanks

Hey UserIndo,

To Escalate issue to paypal , You can know it here :- https://www.paypal.com/helpscr?cmd=_help&locale=en_GB&countrycode=GB&_dyncharset=UTF-8&t=solutionTab&ps=solutionPanels&solutionId=163598

Any More Problems , Contact Me - I am there to help! :)

Harsh124

set up a cheap url 'www.forexrobotworldcupscam.com' with the details of your case on it.

then show them that url when they ask for statements. you might get a quicker refund >:)

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

A Personal Experience :

I had bought "The Posiedon System" ( $ 197 ) via Plimus. After knowing how crappy the system was - I immidiately asked for a refund. I was shown a NO-REFUND Policy. I escalated the issue - Wrote 2-3 Mails to Plimus - Still the same reply - No refund policy.

But I was lucky, because I had brought it from Plimus VIA paypal. I escalated the issue at Paypal & a Refund was granted within the next 48 Hours.

If you have paid through Paypal, Try this - Will Help!

Harsh124 :-bd

Harsh124, Can you share your argument dispute to Paypal? I had bad expirience getting refunds from Paypal when Item is actually received through electronic means. If it is not an actual item ship through mail, Paypal will usually lean to seller. This is one of the email I received from Paypal for a purchase I did on a :-/ :-/ expert advisor;

"Hello ****** ****,

Your seller has chosen to escalate this dispute to a PayPal claim. By

ending communication with you and escalating to a claim, the seller is

asking PayPal to investigate the case and decide the outcome. As part of

our investigation, PayPal reviewed any communication you may have had in

the Resolution Center.

Our investigation into your claim is complete. As stated in our User

Agreement, the claims process only applies to the shipment of goods. It

does not apply to complaints about the attributes or quality of goods

received. Therefore, we are unable to reverse this transaction or issue a

refund."

wegottogocom :-/ :-/ :-/

Hey,

I never had a problem like his with Paypal. However Here are the Arguments :-

Here are some :-

Hello *****,

This email confirms that your dispute with Plimus is now closed.

Either you have reached a resolution with the seller or the dispute has

been open for more than 20 days.

Thank you,

PayPal

I cannot find any other record, but yes for a refund I had requested it based on " Not Described Significantly " and had claimed it had been a rip off or it is not as good as it is claimed.

Type good english, be friendly, and select the case I did ,

You'll certainly get a refund! :D

Harsh124

Thanks Harsh124

I have other question. I only payed 599$ to FRWC because I used 2 payments method, 599$ when I bought FRWC package and other 599$ in 30 days. So in some days I will receibe the second payment request to my paypal account, I am thinking to cancel the suscription but I am worry that if I do this I lost the access to the member area of FRWC and then I can't ask the refund of the first payment... I am really confused, I don't know what to do...

What do you recomend to me? I really don't want to pay more to FRWC, but maybe if I don't do this I lose my first 599$...

See User-Indo. First thing you do is Cancel the Subscription. Second - Ask for a refund for the first fees which was paid.

However , you may " Do this on your own risk - I am not responsible if they do NOT refund ". I am sorry to be straightforward, but thats all I can say. I have been with some subscription services too, and this is the way I have got through it!

Any More Queries, I am there! :D

Harsh124 \m/

Attached is a copy of the sale pages, on page 39 it clearly stated that :

If, after a minimum of 30 days of demo or live trading, you are not happy with the results (NO MATTER

what they are), simply send us your account statement within 60 days of purchase and we will give you a

FULL refund - no questions asked. We do not want your money if you are not happy with the product!

Might come in handy if you need to get a refund from Plimus or Paypal after 30 days.

http://www.zshare.net/download/73555075a89fcb82/