jump start technic (forexstrategysecret dot com)

hi all,

I am very glad to find this forum and happy to be a member :)

Now my system .... is called jump start , can be found on forexstrategysecret+s dot com

70 % winning rate

it give 5 - 10 pips signals ( or more but for now thats all)

--------------------------------------------------------------

indicators :

MA yellow periode : 3 shift : 0

MA red periode : 5 shift : 3

(look at image)

OSMA (12,26,9) normally default setting

-----------------------------------------------------------

rules :

Time frame 15 min

opening London session to mid newyork ( asian very hard to find good entry , for me at least :) :-?? )

First MA cross and goes one direction , than OSMA ( goes over or under 0) and confirm with 2 bar to the same direction . osma should pass 0 level , if it goes over 0 buy signal or inverse is a sell signal.

TP : 5 - 10 pip , normally it makes minimum 5 pips , if u use traling stop you can do more pips , it depend on your trading skill & style

I take a screen shot of yesterday which is not a good day to trade but to show you it works very well...

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/4262/jumpstart1.jpg

left to right : 1st trade 30 pips / 2nd 60 pips / 3th 40 pips

Re: jump start technic (forexstrategysecret dot com)

pupu

I do not use any other TF to verify my entry but it should be helpful , i am little hot when I trade I see it and go for it :)

I try this system to many times and it is always winner at the end...

I want to tell you how I try today , because its very useful for every system and u can gain experiance in a short time ...

1- go back on the chart as far as you like

2- start press F12 ( you will see chart goes forward candel by candel)

3- take a pen or use notepad ( when you decide to enter the market ) write it down entry point / TP / SL

4- make 10 trade at least and look at the result

you will see your winning rate ... this is kinda backtest for manuel system ...

I did it today for my system

I go 27/02/2010 to 02/03/2010

I made 10 trade with fix TP and SL

only london and mid newyork session

SL 15 pips / TP 10 pips + 2pips spread

TF 15M

7 wins +70 pips

3 loses -45 pips

total +35 pips

if I use trainling stop it can be more ....

hey it makes 10 pips / day ... not a perfect system ... i want more :)

How do you filter those MA crosses whipsaws since it seems the OSMA not always help?

actually i wait after MA cross for OSMA ... if osma pass other side ( i mean under or over 0 level ) I trade... if osma still in opposite direction I do not get in... you can wait close of the second candel ...

Well since you've been a member since aug 09 and I'm sure have greatly benefiited from the many contributions of our members many of whom have personally spent their own money buying systems and videos and posting them here for the communities benefit. And in your video on your wesite you say about how much you like helping and teaching people trading and horse riding then how about you sharing your launch pad and nth degree system here.

We would all greatly appreciate it and i'm sure you want to do your part to give something back to this wonderful community and you seem like a great guy in your video.

i know you wont let us down.

thx in advance

:)

hi herman

I am not the owner of the site... ( forex.strategy.secret :-ss

but i am very impressed about their system and i think this is one it makes money ... and its easy and i can use this system with small SL ... there are great system here (fxpro 100 pips system & pallada system) but the problem is you need to set up 50 pips SL and I do not have that sum :)

I think one day i will buy their system ... when i buy it and test it , I will share it , i dont share if i dont try....

so some image.... this morning I see trade possibility but osma did not confirm then I dont get in look at image...

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/9891/eurusd1.jpg

1st osma candel at 0 level and I am waiting close of the actual candel (2en candel) if it goes up next 15M candel I trade (buy) ... see what happened next

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/290/eurusd2.jpg

so it goes down opening of 3th candel osma so nothing to trade :-??

Hi Darkxxl,

When you said "my system" I thought it to mean you were the owner of the site, so i thought if you were the owner so it wouldnt cost you anything to share the systems here.

If you're not the owner no need to buy it. I appreciate you bringing the free strategy here.