Recruiting BBW Scalper Beta Testers

I am looking for 5 critics of my product. People here who have been very thorourgh in criticing my work. I want the hardest of hard a$$es to hammer the next version. If this version has a problem when it goes out the door, I want it to be either super hard to find or super low priority that no one would care. My aim is to build the best I can and so I only want the best working with me on it.

If you are the one to answer this call, PM me. I don't build scams and I want the world to know it. Come help me beta test the latest BBW Scalper. Our target release date is the 1st of April, not much time, I know, but I want to get it out to help people improve their earnings and reduce their drawdown.

To know you are the hard a$$ I am looking for, I would like a history of your automation background. Please add that to the PM, I just need to know what automations you have ran, what you think of them and why they did not satisfy your needs.

There is a compensation for this, but I will only disclose it after the 5 have been chosen.

Re: Recruiting BBW Scalper Beta Testers

Now your asking for more beta testers to help you solve the DD issues and yet you continue

to sell it knowing there are DD issues. Hopefully you will somehow solve the major DD that can happen

but you still need to take the best advice you have been given. Pull the plug on selling it until the DD issues are resolved.

You are only causing yourself more harm than good as people know you are selling something

that can have major DD.

Cheers.

Now your asking for more beta testers to help you solve the DD issues and yet you continue

to sell it knowing there are DD issues. Hopefully you will somehow solve the major DD that can happen

but you still need to take the best advice you have been given. Pull the plug on selling it until the DD issues are resolved.

You are only causing yourself more harm than good as people know you are selling something

that can have major DD.

Cheers.

Actually we have people very profitable in live accounnts. We have solved the DD issue and wish to confirm it with beta testers. We believe in being thorough in our testing. Beta testing is the final cycle of the Software Development Life cycle that is used in professional development. We are not doing more harm, we are ensuring our clients of the following:

1. We back our product by addressing concerns

2. We listen to our customers and provide them with as many solutions as possible.

3. We take the extremely long time of testing to ensure that what goes out the door is safe and profitable.

4. We use live real forex investors in the trenches to beta test to ensure we have met with concerns in the market.

I don't know what it is with your attitude, but if you are not interested in testing, there is no need to post your propaganda here.

InvestorsHaven, bring it on. Count me in. And count on thorough feedback, positive or negative.

So far, the demo results were not convincing so I am looking forward to the new improvements.

Cheers, San.

Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

I offered you constructive criticism and I still offer it. You continue to sell something that you know has major DD. You are causing yourself more harm than good

by selling it until the DD items are resolved. No attitude or anything else. It is called constructive criticism. You should accept it.

Cheers

that can have major DD.

sorry :) FORUM RULES DID NOT ALLOWED A EMAIL ADDRESS LINK !!!

Ive been publish WARN for it ...

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

I offered you constructive criticism and I still offer it. You continue to sell something that you know has major DD. You are causing yourself more harm than good

by selling it until the DD items are resolved. No attitude or anything else. It is called constructive criticism. You should accept it.

Cheers

I don't see how this is constructive as my customers and I continue to have profitable accounts. Yes there is drawdown, but it is the nature of the strategy. I have just devised a way to make it even better. No problem with improvements, I am sure. No, I won't stop selling it as it is profitable, and continues do so for more than 100 people at this time. All of them benefit from our improvements as soon as we get them aout the door.

But then again, they are perfectly welcomed to go out and bu a $97 product that scams them right out of their money. I would not be happy about that decision as I feel for their losses.

I could just keep putting out new products and ignore the customer concerns but I really want to work with the suggestions of those who have provided suggestions to make the products better. The best part, is that when it is to the point that people are completely satisfied, I will roll the modifications to the other strategies and ship them as well.

Thanks for the criticism, but I don't find it very constructive.