EAs that could make 10%/month every month

Re: EAs that could make 10%/month every month

that is called "THE" Holy Grail.

There are hundreds of thousands of people on search for it. If sy finds the solution keeps himself probably (and not selling for 99$ on the web). But probably there is not one system or way of thinking that is good for all market conditions. Market changes all the time. I recommend you to start looking at charts (I mean to collect the inevitably needed screen time), with better manual systems or methods (use search function) and try to demotrade.

Be prepared, long way ahead.

I already tried maaany manual systems , and I'm yet to find a good one , that suits all my bipolar trading style...I guess everyone is in search for the holy grail , meaning that the holy grail for everybody does not exists , there are some techniques that fits better one and other.I'm 19 yr old , and forex have come to my knowledge when I was 14...

I already tried maaany manual systems , and I'm yet to find a good one , that suits all my bipolar trading style...I guess everyone is in search for the holy grail , meaning that the holy grail for everybody does not exists , there are some techniques that fits better one and other.I'm 19 yr old , and forex have come to my knowledge when I was 14...

I dont think you will find an EA which will work without optimization (and I am not just talking about optimizing the variables that you can set in an EA, but changing the thinking algorythm of the EA) These needs a lot of backtesting, and a very good knowledge of your EA's algorythm and the ability to change the code if needed plus knowing more or less if the market is changing and is not compatible with your system anymore. Don't expect a set'n'forget software that you put on an account and you just withdraw the money at the end of each month, it just doesnt work like that.

Try the system that worked for others and ask yourself why it does not work for you? If you say your trading style is bipolar (I have heared this term before but it was a medical one :) ) maybe that should be changed a bit. At the end of the day look back on your chart, mark your trades. Make conclusions what was good and what was mistake.

If you fail manually try to ask people in the forums of that system what they are doing, make screenshots of your charts (everybody loves screenshots!) and upload to that topic. I am sure there are many people here to help you if you have specific question.

Anyway I finish my word about manual trading as it is off-topic here and mods will kick me :D.

Hi , I'm searching for EAs that could make tiny % , but steady , every month , withoud the need to be optimized , if anyone has it , so please share.

At that rate of return, if you started with $10k you'd be a millionaire by the time you were 23 and you certainly would be an FXExpert :)

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Our group has EA's that perform 10% and more with DD as low as 3-5% monthly. If youre interested you would need to set up an account at our broker. This way we are in control and manage it well cause we know how our broker operates and its all about relationship. Interested? visit: www.precisionfx1.com

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.inovatrade.com

Good luck with this broker....

• 2 weeks later...
tongtoro,

forward test of morning5 looks like the result of growth bot:

pls compare the two stats and convince us that you don't sell the trades of a commercial ea:

morning 5:

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Dixie_Project/morning-5/77790

growth bot:

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/fxgrowthbot/forex-growth-bot/71611

thx

Very good observation! I did test forex-grouthbot, but not getting this results. I am wondering what would be the difference.

In anycase, Dixie_Project, morning 4 seem to be the winner of all. Look at 'em DD. Very low. Love to try out the EA if available.[-O<

tongtoro, what do you say?

i have the same result with growth bot on alpari uk real acc.

tongtoro,

which are the other robots?

Are you running Forex Growthbot and getting same results as tongtoro?

What settings are you running? I am testing on several accounts and not getting same results at all. Can you upload the set file or just write the text of the settings here?

Thanks,