[Req] Omegavus

Re: Omegavus

I remmeber this yokiro trader, he used to have a system on sale called pips on fire for many years. He copied the J16 manual the advanced pin bar pdf you can find for free in the J16 thread and was selling it.

But he could'nt get anyone to buy it :(

So what he did is he advertised in all the boards about a super system which makes 10k a month and got newbies scrambling. It was very clever advertising he said i will only give the system to slect people who really deserve it for free and all kinds of things to make it sound authentic.

But actually what he did was as no one was buying it he got everyone to take a survey and got paid by the people marketing the survey. He's very very clever ..... as clever as they come.

Found a free system tried to sell it commercially that didnt work so he spread word of a secret system available only to a slect few got them to take the survey got paid for collecting data plus probablly also got paid for recommending the broker etoro in his pdf, or maybe he was an Ib (I dont know)

I was there when this was happenig and tried to alert people but greed is ssuch a thing people were falling over each other ready to complete any survey for a secret system which rakes in tens of thousands of dollars and yoriko made it so authentic he wrote you have to tell me why you deserve it only then i i feel you do I'll give it to you.

In the end the mods caught the scam and banned him from fxstreet he spamed all the fx boards with this.

nothing wrong with the system its the J16 system word for word. This Yoriko guy is a thief and a liar though.

Don't believe me look up fxstreet forums

Thanks for the back ground info.

I have only known him as giving away a free book. No survey, nothing else. Maybe 1 or 2 emails in the last year or more so I can't say he has been a negative experience.

I am not doubting you though so please don't think I am. Also, it just looks like a ma cross with arrows on the chart but I could be completely wrong.

Anyhoo, would like to see the system if anyone has it.

Juicyt

I remmeber this yokiro trader, he used to have a system on sale called pips on fire for many years. He copied the J16 manual the advanced pin bar pdf you can find for free in the J16 thread and was selling it.

So what he did is he advertised in all the boards about a super system which makes 10k a month and got newbies scrambling. It was very clever advertising he said i will only give the system to slect people who really deserve it for free and all kinds of things to make it sound authentic.

But actually what he did was as no one was buying it he got everyone to take a survey and got paid by the people marketing the survey. He's very very clever ..... as clever as they come.

Found a free system tried to sell it commercially that didnt work so he spread word of a secret system available only to a slect few got them to take the survey got paid for collecting data plus probablly also got paid for recommending the broker etoro in his pdf, or maybe he was an Ib (I dont know)

I was there when this was happenig and tried to alert people but greed is ssuch a thing people were falling over each other ready to complete any survey for a secret system which rakes in tens of thousands of dollars and yoriko made it so authentic he wrote you have to tell me why you deserve it only then i i feel you do I'll give it to you.

In the end the mods caught the scam and banned him from fxstreet he spamed all the fx boards with this.

nothing wrong with the system its the J16 system word for word. This Yoriko guy is a thief and a liar though.

I'm very pleased to hear that. that explains everything to me.

.....SELFISHNESS IS A DISEASE.....

Re: [Req] Omegavus

Not sure who is being referred to in these posts as it looks like the request was for work by Omegavus or Carlos Diaz, whose offer is in the link provided by the initial request.

I'm confused: who is this other person being referred to as I don't see Mr Diaz as a scam artist. At least, that's not the impression given by his web offer nor by anything else he has posted on the net.

To be clear: I have no affiliation whatsoever with Mr Diaz or his offer or offers. However, it seems unfair to me that his name is being placed in the same posts alongside soemone else who has been experienced as a scammer.

Not sure who is being referred to in these posts as it looks like the request was for work by Omegavus or Carlos Diaz, whose offer is in the link provided by the initial request.

I'm confused: who is this other person being referred to as I don't see Mr Diaz as a scam artist. At least, that's not the impression given by his web offer nor by anything else he has posted on the net.

To be clear: I have no affiliation whatsoever with Mr Diaz or his offer or offers. However, it seems unfair to me that his name is being placed in the same posts alongside soemone else who has been experienced as a scammer.

I don't know who Diaz is I'm talking about yokiro who was metioned in this thread, they may or may not be the same person.

Well I don't want to offend anyone i was referring to the person who was banned by fxstreet for many reasons like scamming and copying a freely available system to pass of as his own.

www.fxstreet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3278

sorry if I've offended you my apologies please download the system and you have my best wishes to make lots of money with the system as far as I'm concerned if its the same guy which I think it is experience has taught me to stay as far away as possible.

:)

Thanks for the comments. No offense taken.

Here is the link for the request that was posted originally in this thread:

http://profitableforextrading.com/limited-offer/

The offer is from a trader who goes by the name Omegavus, but whose actual name is Carlos Diaz. I'm not sure how the name of Yokiro got into the mix, but I'm pretty sure these two people are not one and the same.

Anyway, thanks for the clarification. Much appreciated. This forum is a terrific source of valuable information, not only for guiding us towards stuff that's helpful but for helping us to stay away from stuff that is very unhelpful.

Regards.

Hello my friends, I just found this thread about my Trend Forecast System and about "Yokiro". Well if allow me. I can personally explain your confusion.

Yokiro is just an affiliate that is helping me promote my services and now this recent mini course " Omegavus Trend Forecast System". I really don't know his reputation in regards of his past. But he has been very diligent in terms of promoting my services. So, please, don't judge whatever his past has done with my personal material.

If you guys have any question about my methodology or perhaps anything about your trading style, let me know if I can help. You see, I know we are bombarded with too much rubbish and scams, that it is very easy to fill me in that category. That's why I set to design and release my personal stuff to at least, be one with quality information and honest help for other traders. If you want to know a little more about myself, you can Google my nickname Omegavus" and find numerous entries.

About my nickname; Well it was given to me years ago in an Indices SP trading Room and from that time on I have kept it.

Ok guys I just wanted to introduce myself and let you know that I here to help and offer my sincere and honest friendship.

Take care and God Bless

Happy Pip Hunting

Carlos Diaz

this omegavus system is more of the same in that the indicator was written by igorad for mt4 and given away for FREE on forex tsd the 'macd(dema)denapolli'

dinappoli wrote about it in his book 'dinappoli levels' and how jake bernsteins

settings made it 'strong' with respect to trend. used on the 4hour chart with gu it can give good forecast and that is it.

whats wrong is that the testimonials are won from the signal service and are used to market

a free trend direction indicator.

this omegavus system is more of the same in that the indicator was written by igorad for mt4 and given away for FREE on forex tsd the 'macd(dema)denapolli'

dinappoli wrote about it in his book 'dinappoli levels' and how jake bernsteins

settings made it 'strong' with respect to trend. used on the 4hour chart with gu it can give good forecast and that is it.

whats wrong is that the testimonials are won from the signal service and are used to market

a free trend direction indicator.

• 1 year later...

Yes, I believe midge is right. One more thing about the omegavus system, its a useful forecast indicator. Its is affordable and easy to use.

http://imagicon.info/cat/3-4/1.gifhttp://imagicon.info/cat/3-4a/1.gifhttp://imagicon.info/cat/3-8/1.gifhttp://imagicon.info/cat/3-5/1.gifhttp://imagicon.info/cat/3-1/1.gifhttp://imagicon.info/cat/3-6/1.gifhttp://imagicon.info/cat/3-2/1.gifhttp://imagicon.info/cat/3-3/1.gifhttp://imagicon.info/cat/3-9/1.gif

Edited by jessica_30