[Req] RSI Professional Trading System

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Daily Info - March 15th, 2011

xxx.youlearnforex.com

You Learn Forex Where we will shorten your road to success!

Know your role in the currency markets.

What the market is doing today.

Dear Subscribers,

Nothing is certain in trading whether you are trading stock, commodities, currencies or some other financial markets. The next moment things can change, it's the world we live in. The job of the Retail Forex Professional Trader is to take advantage of those changes when they happen and to be one step ahead of your fellow competitors.

The currency markets provide an even playing floor if you understand your role. Having played NCAA Div. I basketball, I have a good feel for what it means to understand the role in terms of a team. The Retail Forex Professional Trader should also work to understand his or her role.

In currency trading, there are people who make the markets and there are people who react to the markets. Unless you trade for a bank, hedge fund, major institution, government or some large conglomerate you are NOT one of the people who make things happen in the currency market. For you to make money you need to be the best "reactionary" trader you can be.

When I say reactionary, I don't mean emotional. I mean that you are anticipating what the market will do using the advanced tools that you have at hand that help you recognize true market conditions.

Although I have designed one of the best methods to trade the currency market, because of its ability to give the trader clues to what is happening and when, the true Forex Retail Professional Trader still must learn how to read those clues.

The greatest advantage a Forex Retail Professional Trader can have is the ability to determine where momentum will occur and in which direction, and an idea for the direction of the trend where the most powerful trades take place.

Every RSI PRO has the tools to make these decisions in a highly skilled way.

For example, as we look toward the open of the NYSE this morning we see a major shift in the dynamics of the markets. At this writing Dow Futures are down over 200 points. This is already factored into the currency market but with the EURUSD moving higher yesterday it appeared that the markets were absorbing the Japanese disaster. Now with the current conditions we may see a shift in the trend of the EURUSD as it appears that the U.S. market will start with a downward thrust today.

As an RSI PRO trader you should be looking at your charts to see;

The direction of the trend of the currency pair you are trading and in the timeframe you are planning to trade.

You should be looking at the Reversal signals to see which ones are being respected.

You should be looking at any divergences that are occurring to see if they in fact are leading to Reversals or are showing the beginnings of Range Shifts.

All of this information which comes from RSI PRO trading charts allows you the Retail Forex Professional Trader to be in position to trade the markets effectively. Know your role and learn to react to conditions that will make you profits.

Regards,

Paul

The Daily Info - March 18th, 2011

xxx.youlearnforex.com

You Learn Forex Where we will shorten your road to success!

Dear Subscribers,

A busy trading day yesterday . . .

1 currency pair

1 timeframe

7 possible trades

140, 53, 100, 104, 157 or 201 - the variations of trades that could have been

made individually or combined (a 25 hour potential of 397 pips!)

Two Trades Yesterday 201 pips and 157 pips; Still Open

This weeks RSI PRO trader quote:

"Thanks for the excellent system. I caught a negative reversal on the EUR/USD last night, and a positive reversal that I am currently still in. The positive is up 120 pips. I am going for the 250 pip target. I have seen a comment by a student that he feels like Pac-man, that's how I feel as well. I caught all these trades on the 1hr timeframe.

Man am I excited about the statistical data, and signals combined. It's almost a given that I will make weekly profits unless the market completely shuts down."

Have a good weekend. Get started with The RSI PRO Forex Trading System.

http://i54.tinypic.com/1r992g.jpg

Start the new week out right!

Watch the RSI Paint Indicator scan your trades and pluck pips from your trading chart.

(See all the trades for last week below)

1,531 pips on 24 trades

Here’s how it worked last week on the EURUSD M15 chart.

The RSI Paint Indicator does the work scanning your computer charts for RSI Reversals. Last week in an uptrending market on the EURUSD, the RSI Paint Indicator signaled 24 trades totally 1,531 pips.

The RSI Paint Indicator*

* Scans your charts using our proprietary software for any (Free) MT4 trading platform and locates RSI Reversals.

* Statistical data shows trading RSI Reversals with the trend is 10 to 11 times better than against the trend.

* This past week the total was 1,531 pips for RSI Positive Reversals with the trend

o

+ 151 pips for RSI Reversals against the trend.

+ 10.1 to 1 for trading RSI Reversals with the trend

* TIP: Ratios of AB to BC of 3.0 or better significantly increased results.

o

+ 50% drawdown made all 24 signals winners.

*It is best to trade the RSI Paint Indicator after reading through the trading information in the Professional Package.

This is today`s email that I have received from them ......

http://i52.tinypic.com/2nujgur.jpg

RSI Paint Indicator 4 Signal Start for Week; 126 pips

March 21, 2011

Great start with the RSI Paint Indicator for the week with 126 pips!

For some traders 126 pips is a great week and we aren’t even done with Monday. If you want some insight of how to trade RSI Reversals and make money take a look at last nights post. Last week trading the EURUSD currency and trading RSI Positive Reversals with the trend on the M15 chart created 24 trades and 1,531 pips.

One of the mistakes many traders make, visit most trading forums, is the use of too many trading tools and trading indicators on their charts. I don’t know what your worldview of trading Forex is but trading involves simply reading momentum and trading when the market is moving.

RSI Reversals, “little known trading signals” do as good a job as any I have ever seen in my 6 years of trading Forex.

You don’t need:

* Trendlines

* Moving Averages

* Fibonacci Ratios

* Elliott Wave Theory

* Gann Lines

* Multiple Indicators (MACD, Bollinger Bands, etc)

And almost no drawdowns which translates to large position size.

* Clean Charts

* Alerts to your computer

* Trading when the market trades

* Simplify your trading

See the chart below for this week so far . . .

EURUSD M15, 14 period on The RSI Paint Indicator*(see below)

(The last trade is shown on the chart transferred from a 6 period RSI)

What I do . . .

* Set several charts on the EURUSD with multiple periods set on the RSI Paint Indicator (14, 8, and 6)

* Wait for the Alert popup window

* Trade the signal

*RSI Paint Indicator - We do not recommend that you purchase the indicator on its own unless you completely understand RSI Reversals and the best time to trade them. It is best to purchase The Professional Package and read the material before trading then . . .

* Read the Daily Articles on the website to improve your trading

* Subscribe to the newsletter by filling in the form for the Exact Steps on How to Learn Forex (make sure to check your email/spam folders to confirm your subscription and get your Free eBook).

When u load the indicator on the chart is states "see website for updated calibration parameters"

it seems the author has to keep optimizing the indicator to suite present and future market conditions....

interesting!!!!!

One obvious truth.FOREX IS ANYTHING BUT EASY

Just gave one try in retracement after shift changes the signal was given when negative divergence and negative reversal was found if would belive and trade would made 100+ though just downloaded and was reading manual in retracement i gave a try and made a pips around 38 pips...... seems pretty good system....... lot more to test before using in live....... guys do share your knowledge what u achieved links for trade achievement is here http://myimgs.org/images/firsttrade.jpg