MT4 To Currenex API Bridge [REQ]

harsh124

Hey,

I wanted a bridge that could copy trades from MT4 To Currenex or take trades on MT4 via the Currenex Platform.

I just had a talk with my broker - They use the bridge built by Boston Technologies - But they say that if I want to place a Lot Size of for example 80 Lots - If No Bank want to buy 80 Lots Completely - The Order would be cancelled. So that would be quite problematic. I want a bridge that could Segregate or Place Trades according to Market Depth As in If I want to trade 80 Lots And Suppose X Banks wants 20 Lots - The Lots are given to that bank and a Y bank wants 60 Lots the 60 Lots would be given to that bank. As far as I know that can only be done by directly Trading using the Currenex Platform.

My Queries are :-

=> Is there any bridge which can effectively place these incomplete or partial fills or segregate fills automatically like the Currenex Platform does ?

If Any one could share or let me know about where I can get What I want , I would be thankful! :shand:

Harsh124 :-bd

Please Dont Forget the Kudos Coming! :-bd

Re: [REQ] MT4 To Currenex API Bridge [REQ]

my suggestion is don't go to Boston Technology, they have crap technology with their bridge that always steal ur money every order u make, f*** with them. Those raw crap spreads is raw sewage only good for ur eyes.

btw why currenex? i think spreads not good enough.

i heard dukascopy have a new mt4 platform but still beta tester and the spreads is better

oot maybe lol

Re: [REQ] MT4 To Currenex API Bridge [REQ]

I know Boston Technologies are real users. And Yeah I am going to Use full 80 Lots or Maybe Above that that is above 9.9 Million of cash. But I need a good API and I hope you understand what I need. Because Boston Technologies' Bridge will see if there is one winting 80 Full Lots then only the ticket is sent else order is cancelled.

Harsh124

Re: MT4 To Currenex API Bridge [REQ]

What you probably want is a MT4 client to currenex trade copier, such as the one described at

http://www.goforex.net/forex-software.htm

Like the bridges available at the other two URLs, the Boston Tech bridge is only usable with a MT4 server/data center setup so it's probably useless to you. It's not a very good bridge anyway, despite its rather nice features.

If you really ever have to trade those amounts with an automated software, it's safer to hire a programmer to rewrite the code using the Currenex FIX interface.

In a different thread you mentioned that you are rather new to trading and that you were having your finals so I imagine you're a student. Curiosity strikes me - care to enlighten us how does a student with close to no experience in the forex market get to trade such amounts? I'm inclined to think that investors wouldn't find you a very appealing fund manager and if you're trading family money, it might be better to trade smaller lot sizes until you have at least a few years of experience.

Last, but not least, when trading such amounts, it's a very bad idea to do it with forum-found software. Keep in mind that you have no tech support if you don't buy it and if your bridge (or whatever other software) suddenly stops working when a 50+ lot trade goes south, it might end up costing you hundreds of times the price of the software.

Yes - Certainly I am a student. I am getting this Trade Copier from my friend, who has this Indian Robot. I directly get trades from him via trade copier, he plans to deposit more money, so for that even I'll have to deposit more. To get the right lots and trades and etc, So that is the thing - That is why I was looking at finding any copy tool or bridge!

Harsh124

But My point is, Anyone has these softwares, and will be greatful to share here? :shand:

And Yeah I am going to Use full 80 Lots or Maybe Above that that is above 9.9 Million of cash

So you're going to trade 10million$ cash at once but can't afford a piece of software! Thanks for making me laugh today :)

No - Its not about affording - I dont know one which does what I wanted - I even contacted Boston Technologies but they didn't have what I wanted - I contacted various other brokerages but everywhere - the One answer - Sorry. That's why I was asking if some of our experienced traders here know any such software or have any such software!

Harsh124