forexultrabot DOT com

pachecus

Re: [REQ] forexultrabot DOT com

I'm not at liberty to share it in order to protect the buyer. However, I can tell you it's a scam. It connects to their server and downloads a boatload of settings, something along the lines of different settings for each week since 2000. It will work absolutely awesome in backtests but I pity the one who runs it live. I fathom it'll eventually end up here because, despite the settings download, the protection is very easy to bypass.

Thank you for your reply birt, is there any robot or trading system who works? make pips? anything that we can use for real?

I am following

hxxp://f0rex.firepips.com/

signals and they are quite good, I am asking myself if there anyone here who can take that system into an EA.

There are probably quite a few that are profitable. However, I'm not in a position to recommend any. It's up to everyone's trading style - for instance, some may like martingale, some may not, some may like Asian scalpers, some may not. I suggest checking out one of the threads about EAs that are making money live.

As for that firepips signal, an EA is mentioned there sporadically as a "work in progress", but from what I gather it's usable.

Thank you for your reply birt, is there any robot or trading system who works? make pips? anything that we can use for real?

I am following

hxxp://f0rex.firepips.com/

signals and they are quite good, I am asking myself if there anyone here who can take that system into an EA.

One of the members did develop an EA, see here:

f0rex.firepips.c0m/2010/02/18/forex-signals-expert-advisor/

Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

One of the members did develop an EA, see here:

f0rex.firepips.c0m/2010/02/18/forex-signals-expert-advisor/

Yes I have that EA, but its a semi automatic ea, you need to check firepips signals and add them manually to the ea, (ea just manage to open and close the signals values).

I think its a really good system, this week +1335 pips.

Hmmmm.....I respect your opinion Birt. And I am by no means as knowledgable as you are. But I started running this EA since yesterday night and my account is up by ~5% overnight. Now it is too short a period to judge anything. But still not bad performance.

Now the question is, is this getting settings after the fact or pro-actively based on what is happening in the market? Anyone else has been running this EA with any success?

I'm not at liberty to share it in order to protect the buyer. However, I can tell you it's a scam. It connects to their server and downloads a boatload of settings, something along the lines of different settings for each week since 2000. It will work absolutely awesome in backtests but I pity the one who runs it live. I fathom it'll eventually end up here because, despite the settings download, the protection is very easy to bypass.

In a backtest, it's getting historic optimized settings, which is clearly a case of curvefitting. It might be getting updated current settings as well but I strongly doubt a forward test of it will turn out as profitable as the backtest. You can disable using the optimized settings in backtest by adding

gi_332 = TRUE;

in the init function.

By historic optimized settings I mean an array of values that says something like this "after 20.12.2005, only trade long; after 22.12.2005, only trade short; after 25.12.2005...".

Found from another place. Working. Without DLL

http://[email protected]/file/229701808/88df446f/Forex_Ultrabot_2.html

This version does not open any trades on strategy tester.

The tester output is:

2009.04.20 00:00  Forex Ultrabot 2~ GBPJPY,M15: Login OK. Connected as 123
2009.04.20 00:00  Forex Ultrabot 2~ GBPJPY,M15: Trying to log in...
Forex Ultrabot 2_ inputs: Lot_Size=0.04; MagicNumber=10141028; 

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

The version I had was 1.2. It appears version 2 isn't curvefitted in the same manner as the version I had.

Hello Birt...

is it possible to reverse the ea entry ?

if its signal says Buy..could you make the ea to enter Sell instead? and vice versa...

Thanks Birt :shand: