Fusion V 1.2 Nedd Educated

NFL

Re: Fusion V 1.2 Nedd Educated

Ok I've already download the link to setup package.. but I think is not the original...

What exactly is it about that setup package that makes you think it's not the original?

To me, the setup kit looks pretty much the same as the original does, so I'm assuming it's produced by the same script, thus by the same author.

It's ok birt, I found the original package :)

The dlls themselves have not been adapted/modified.

I think nor birt, nor myself have any reason or incentive to post deviations here without clear mention.

When in doubt, open the dlls in a hex editor and compare them. Or use a good file compare tool that compares files (including dlls) side-by-side.

Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

Hi San4x

Would you mind uploading your educated version on something other than mediafire?

I've been having problems downloading on mediafire with every ea post on it, even tried on my vps's, maybe I'm being an idiot and not pressing the right button.

Have a look at my printscreen, I could wait forever and that's it:

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/4296/mediafirejn.jpg

On a different note, I imagine customer support must be a nightmare for them with all the false positives.

I've seen only a few places (other than us) on the internet so far talking about the DLL false positives and how to adapt virus software white-lists. Even videos for fusion and AVG. I really don't understand the silence on this. You would think there would be more rumblings?

When mind lingers in one place efficiency is lost

For those having trouble on mediafire link, use Internet-Explorer. My Firefox didn't work either, but for some reaseons I keep IE on my system ;) works perfectly so far. Can't wait to see results now ...

I only use Internet Explorer.

Version 7 though, like it more for my netbook, less stuff hanging.

still not works for me. got 'authentication failed - error (160)' msg. any idea? thks.

1. Close metatrader.

2. Open the metatrader folder, and make sure you have removed all older versions, including the old dll from your metatrader folders.

3. Then copy the new version in their respective folders.

4. Start metatrader, load on chart, check your settings (!) for dll allowed etc.

Should work.

Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

Someone can upload the san4x v1.2 educated on other mirror please ? Thanks !

Here is San4x version :)

http://jump.fm/BITWA

Thanks but I can't download from here... Can you upload on 4shared, mediafire or other please ?

Guys I started with a live account and with Fusion 1.1a and LMD - Multicurrency with a deposit of $1500. In three Days they both made about 80% of my Initial deposit, and then the following three days, My Account ran down to $405, with floating pl of -223. What does this mean, guys, I need your suggestions, because on my demo account they both made 180% in seven days with an initial deposit of $5000, does that mean that this EAs work with only demo accounts, guys I need your help, also "Birt" help me see to this.

I assume you're using a high risk setting. At higher risk settings you make money fast, but you can lose money just as fast.

Also, you should backtest EAs with the amount of money you intend to invest, to see how they are likely to work out... and do the backtest over a reasonable period of time. For Fusion, that means doing a whole bunch of backtests to make sure that the various systems within it all work well on your broker, and so you can disable the ones that don't.

Looks to me the HiRider part of the Fusion ea does most of the trading. HiRider can produce good trading results for a while till account burn out happens with default settings. Anyone have better HiRider settings to avoid burn out? :?:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...