Fusion V 1.2 Nedd Educated

NFL

Re: Fusion V 1.2 Nedd Educated

I have removed the old dll file and replaced with new. still I am getting message " fusion is disabled due to incorrect receipt code". and authentication error 4096.

The edu has nothing to do with the DLL. It's all in the MQ4 so as long as you're using the wrong one, it won't work. In addition, if you use the right one but fail to compile it, it won't work again.

hi birt,

i downloaded this as well and my antivirus said it was a trojan...but it seems from the thread here that it really isn't; i hope.

anyhow, your response regarding the dll is a bit confusing for us noobs here. i'm sure what's a cinch to you is our complex and our complex is a cinch to you: but what i gleaned from your response was that as long as the "new" 1.2 is used from san...there isn't a need to replace the dll's?

thank you,

hi birt,

i downloaded this as well and my antivirus said it was a trojan...but it seems from the thread here that it really isn't; i hope.

anyhow, your response regarding the dll is a bit confusing for us noobs here. i'm sure what's a cinch to you is our complex and our complex is a cinch to you: but what i gleaned from your response was that as long as the "new" 1.2 is used from san...there isn't a need to replace the dll's?

thank you,

Hi, what I mean is that the DLL in the original, uneducated version, is identical to the one in the educated version. The differences are in the MQ4 file, consequently in the EX4 file resulted from compiling said MQ4.

On a different note, I imagine customer support must be a nightmare for them with all the false positives.

thank you. ok; so meaning, no need to replace the dll?

Birt is saying that all dll's in the WFRC package were not touched/modified.

If there's an update, it's best to use the dll that comes with that update, as the trade logic might have changed (this trade logic is captured inside the dll).

Cheers, San.

Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

How do you explain that with the original fusion v1.1 my antivirus said not was a trojan and with the new v1.2, the antivirus said was a trojan ??

The DLL from v1.2 is slightly different from the one that came with v1.1, however the offsets still match. If I'm not mistaken, the first post includes a link to the setup kit if you want to have your way with it.

How do you explain that with the original fusion v1.1 my antivirus said not was a trojan and with the new v1.2, the antivirus said was a trojan ??

The DLL from v1.2 is slightly different from the one that came with v1.1, however the offsets still match. If I'm not mistaken, the first post includes a link to the setup kit if you want to have your way with it.

Ok I've already download the link to setup package.. but I think is not the original...