1:200

500$

scalping is allowed

fixed pip spread:

EUR/USD 3

USD/CHF 3

USD/JPY 3

GBP/USD 4

and much more... you can read on webside.

which bot on which pair should i use?

i want minimum risk!!!

at this moment i would choose megadruid pro xe and/or fabturbo.

all other bots have some different results on live.

first i was hot of the forex robot championchip bots, but i on my demo account there where all loosers.

maybe wrong settings? i dont think so but i dont know.

please exchange your experiences

maybe one of you can give me a tip or help me.

thank you.

Re: Which Bot on TADAWUL FX?

hello,

i hope some people can help.

i have a micro account on TADAWUL FX with this options:

1:200

500$

scalping is allowed

fixed pip spread:

EUR/USD 3

USD/CHF 3

USD/JPY 3

GBP/USD 4

and much more... you can read on webside.

which bot on which pair should i use?

i want minimum risk!!!

at this moment i would choose megadruid pro xe and/or fabturbo.

all other bots have some different results on live.

first i was hot of the forex robot championchip bots, but i on my demo account there where all loosers.

maybe wrong settings? i dont think so but i dont know.

please exchange your experiences

maybe one of you can give me a tip or help me.

thank you.

Hi man,

With this starting capital its better to trade manually.So my opinion is to search here at this forum for some good and simple system and trade it in your spare time.

Kaishakunin

Keep your money safe. No point to run EAs with real money until you get consistent performance on demo for at least a month.

After that, trade your strategy with minimal allowed lot 0.01 ALWAYS. Trade not more than 1-2 pairs at the same time.

Use H1 or H4 for trading. Doing so you'll not lose your money rocket fast and tech analysis is far more reliable on these (high) timeframes.

Don't average down, don't use MArtingeil. See if you can get profit trading with 0.01 lot. If you can - you're ready. If not - back to practice. Always learn. Everyday. Don't stop in development. But stick to your system rules. As your maturity in market grows, you'll establish YOUR OWN trading system with clear rules on when to enter and when to exit a trade with which Takeprofit and which Stoploss. And when to trade and when market is a not right place to be in.

Check charts everyday on different timeframes, get to recognize price movements, periods of price consolidating or accumulating and when impulse wave and when retracement wave.

The more you look on your charts, trying various indicators, make notes on their params, how price behaved..

The more you will check every your trade after it was closed, what was right about it, what was wrong.

What would you do if the same setup would occur in next hour.

Before pushing the button, after all your analysis and when your system tells you to enter, try to imagine yourself in a shoes of people now holding LONG or Short positions. Where are the levels they're likely to exit their trades? Are they're happy what's going on with price atm? Is it really the right moment to enter or we're already in last half of the big move and where will you kill your trade if setup will not work? Does your system signal fit into that new information you get now?

Or maybe system creates false signal here? That also could be as there is no any single 100% correct system exists with reasonable Stoploss, Takeprofit and time until the trade is closed.

As your account will grow, you will simply increase the trading lot. Never use lot, more than that. You'll get one edge on the market even from this my suggestion. With 500$ acc 0.01 lot is ok for trading trends and setting comfortable SL 40-100-150 pp (depending on strategy). Don't scalp. This is for mature traders. You'll lose more money in the end in scalping if you're newbee.

Practice on demo for 1+ month until you get consistent profit. Use smallest lot on real acc. Increase your smallest lot 200% when your acc is 200% of initial. After you get confidence in the market, you will change this ratio, not before.

Trade manually. Don't believe in EAs until you fully understand their logic, aggree with it and accept it.

Good luck! Remember - keep your money safe. Rule no 1. :shand:

Damn those spreads are very high... Regardless, i reccomend looking into ea's in this forum, backtesting them on 90% tick data and optimizing risk factor so dd is no more than 8% if you plan to run 5 eas and no more than 4% if you plan to run 10 on each. Than run those robots that remain profitable study their strategy and trade manually of that strategy with the experience they've taught you. I might post my eg scalping strategy but that requires an ecn broker with great fills...

[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]