Forexboxprofit

Re: (REQ) forexboxprofit

Looking at their charts in the ad, it seems to me that you have a breakout of a tight consolidation/range and then you enter on the pullback to the breakout point. If this is accurate, not a bad idea. Of course, this is all supposition on my part as I haven't purchased the method. I'm curious to see what this is all about, but not curious enough to invest $100 in it.

The most reliable method I have found is buying pullbacks in confirmed trends, not entering before the trend has even started... :)>-

The most reliable method I have found is buying pullbacks in confirmed trends, not entering before the trend has even started... :)>-

Very agree here.

And we can get one confirmation of a trend if we check the volumes one side puts into new trend direction. If there is splash in volume - trend continuation is almost 90% confirmed. If there is splash in price with no real volume behind - that's false breakout or start of ranging period or long lasting flat... nothing good, better keep aside at this point.

Volumes we can get if we use Ninja Trader platform (see futures) or proprietary indies showing CME volumes, or options volumes and levels, in MT4.

Surely, once old trend is broken, in order to have new trend confirmed, price should break the old trendline, reverse and pullback from that line into new trend direction. This is classical interpretation. Price may goes up and dow as a horse, crossing old trend line few times with no clear support for new trend... better wait in such a case I conclude :)

OK, here is the ebook and the indicator. Enjoy

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/5OFYI9SR/FxBoxProfit.rar_links

Thanks for Kudos

I used that indicator for a few days and it's great to spot support and resistance areas.

Has anyone the indicator in mq4?

http://rapidshare.com/files/355163664/ForexBoxProfit_Indicator.ex4

Re: Forexboxprofit

There is an error in the manual at the page 10.

It is written like this: "...When to time trades: Trade timing occurs when price makes a single candle towards

our direction, after pulling back to test the level. If price has broken a support trend

line and has pulled back to it from below, we will wait for a bearish candle to close

before entering a short trade. If price has broken a resistance trend line and has

pulled back to it from above, we will wait for a bullish candle to close before entering

a short trade..."

Instead of "short"(the penultimate word) it should be "long"

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...