Fusion v1.1a

CDaeda

Re: Fusion v1.1a

Hi All

After check with real account don't have any trade order.

OK Follow my instruction

1.Copy file inside the rar file to your MT4 folder.

2.Open EURUSD 5 minutes chart.

3.Load hirider template on your chart.

4.Ctr+B make sure your Objects list same as Correct_variable picture.

5.If you need to backtest must select the Visual mode and load hirider template on your chart.

Good luck

download link

http://www.multiupload.com/LK0OKMMOFK

password

indo-investasi

I need to sleep if you have question please post it here.

no trade in backtesting

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why we have to use the templates, instead of a simple EA !!

harsh124 in this thread several good decompiler that works perfectly for the HiRIDER dll have been posted. Since you are a good assembly language programmer and decompiler, can you crack the HiRIDEN.dll ?

arthemis what is the reached point of your hard working? please update . We all wait your final educated version of this MT4 Expert Advisor.

got this:

16:19:39 HiRIDER_rev1 EURUSD.,M5: loaded successfully

16:19:39 HiRIDER_rev1 EURUSD.,M5 inputs: Ver.1.03="HiRIDER"; _1="System Parameters"; MagicNumber=1379; _2="Strategy Parameters"; Equitylimit=500; MaxTrades=10; Lots=0.01; UseMM=false; LotsRiskReductor=5; MaxLots=10;

16:19:39 HiRIDER_rev1 EURUSD.,M5: GetState(): 12

16:19:39 HiRIDER_rev1 EURUSD.,M5: gi_260: 16384

16:19:39 HiRIDER_rev1 EURUSD.,M5: gi_264: 0

16:19:39 HiRIDER_rev1 EURUSD.,M5: Authenticated

16:19:39 HiRIDER_rev1 EURUSD.,M5: gi_276: 1

16:19:39 HiRIDER_rev1 EURUSD.,M5: g_timeframe_380: 5

16:19:39 HiRIDER_rev1 EURUSD.,M5: initialized

16:34:56 HiRIDER_rev1 EURUSD.,M5: Error accessing RateInfo. Symbol = EURUSD. error(0) = no error

16:34:56 HiRIDER_rev1 EURUSD.,M5: Increment1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1

I think I was able to get the original copy working (not the educated one that doesn't seem to work). It's a little bit technical and complex, but here is what I did.

1) I have a web server setup and created a file at: http://www.URLNAME.com/access/frwc.php

2) In the frwc.php file I entered this number 35510265

3) Save and close the file

4) Open up your hosts file (C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts) in order to redirect to your web server

5) Add a line similar to mine: *.*.*.* http://www.forex-robot-world-cup.com

where *.*.*.* is the IP address of your web server

6) Drop to DOS (START -> Run - cmd)

7) Type ipconfig /flushdns

8) Start Metatrader, load your EURUSD 5 min chart, load HiRider. It will fail to authenticate.

9) Push F7 and click OK.

I'm not sure if this will work for you, but it's definitely working for me. Backtesting worked and live trading is working.

I think I was able to get the original copy working (not the educated one that doesn't seem to work). It's a little bit technical and complex, but here is what I did.

1) I have a web server setup and created a file at: http://www.URLNAME.com/access/frwc.php

4) Open up your hosts file (C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts) in order to redirect to your web server

8) Start Metatrader, load your EURUSD 5 min chart, load HiRider. It will fail to authenticate.

9) Push F7 and click OK.

I'm not sure if this will work for you, but it's definitely working for me. Backtesting worked and live trading is working.

Did that and have same result, backtesting worked and live trading is working but not open any trades at my end, how about at yours?

Did that and have same result, backtesting worked and live trading is working but not open any trades at my end, how about at yours?

It opened up a trade for me right away like it mentions in the documentation. (If you install the .EXE file it will give you the PDF for instructions). It opened up two trades a buy and sell and cashes in if it hits 7 pips or loses 100. It hasn't done any of the other 4 strategies yet.

I'm glad to hear it's working. I'm backtesting all of 2009 right now with this and will post results shortly.

So it seems like the only thing it does is sending a check to a webpage? What I don't get is how the "fake" web server can get it to take trades though.

I mean you are only telling it that the web page is at your local computer instead of the real server. :huh:

I've been out of the coding game for quite some time, but I thought I would take a shot. I think the software only connects to the server to check and make sure the software is valid. From what I could tell, it's just doing an authentication check using a combination of receipt number, account number, and possibly a date/time hash. I noticed that the mystery number (date/time) was always changing each time a request hit my webserver. For some reason, when you push F7 and hit OK, it always sent the same number to the server. That's why I think the 35510265 works every time.

9) Push F7 and click OK.

what do you use for creating a webserver?