Fusion v1.1a

CDaeda

Re: Fusion v1.1a

I did a file compare to see what save9000 did and the dll looks to be untouched. He removed some functions from the ex4 file that relate to things hidden in the dll, but I am thinking the dll is doing authentication that can't be bypassed from the ex4 alone. :((

Do we have any experts in Assembly language? Cause that is the output you get using tools like IDA Pro with Hex Rays to decompile/decrypt

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Antivirus detect hirider.dll as a virus so I deleted that file.

Use free Avast antivirus which scans real time. It gives no virus detections whatsoever.

Cheers

Hi,

most of the dll file contain virus, antivirus prevent me to extract, how to resolve this?the EAs can be use without dll file?

quote="fxknight"]

Antivirus detect hirider.dll as a virus so I deleted that file.

Use free Avast antivirus which scans real time. It gives no virus detections whatsoever.

Cheers/quote]

Hi,

most of the dll file contain virus, antivirus prevent me to extract, how to resolve this?the EAs can be use without dll file?

There is no virus. stop your antivirus and just use the files its a false alarm.

I think there is some kind of authentication in the dll itself, some internal variable that is referenced.. and since the trade logic is in the dll, it just doesn't get called.

If someone can actually disassemble this thing and decode the order logic from the dll, or hack it so that the authentication function in the dll actually does consider itself properly authenticated, that might be more useful.

I'd seriously just buy the thing but we need more backtest info, and info for how it fares on different brokers. Especially with stuff like HiRider which runs on the M5, broker feeds tend to start making a difference.

Dang... I so wanted to see the code of these EAs :P

Edit - hmmmm, skorpi0wn's post is gone now. Mods must be cleaning the thread; i'll stop my ramblings.

No, I think since I'm new the mods are approving all my posts? I'm guessing that's how it works until I get a certain number of posts. Anyway, I edited my previous post and so it had to be reapproved.

although you remove away Activate() & GetState, it cannot produce any trades. Perhaps there are more to edit.

#import "HiRIDER.dll"

void Activate(string a0, int a1, int a2, string a3, int a4);

int GetState();

int Increment(string a0, int a1);

bool Decrement(int a0);

int IGetPeriod(int a0);

void IRefreshRates(int a0, int a1, double a2, double a3, double a4, double a5, int a6, int a7, double& a8[], int a9);

void IRun(int a0, int a1, int& a2[], int& a3[]);

#import

It is coded quite similar to Megadriod, does anyone remember if require to alter the dll file?

#import "MegaDroid.dll"

void GetUtcTime(int& a0[], int& a1[], int& a2[], int& a3[], int& a4[], int& a5[], int& a6[]);

int Activate(string a0, int a1, int a2, string a3, int a4);

int GetState();

int s1_Direction(int a0, double a1, double a2, double a3);

bool s1_Buy(double a0, double a1, double a2, double a3, double a4, double a5, double a6, double a7, int a8, int a9);

bool s1_Sell(double a0, double a1, double a2, double a3, double a4, double a5, double a6, double a7, int a8, int a9);

bool s2_Buy(double a0, double a1, double a2, double a3, double a4, double a5, int a6, int a7);

bool s2_Sell(double a0, double a1, double a2, double a3, double a4, double a5, int a6, int a7);

#import

although you remove away Activate() & GetState, it cannot produce any trades. Perhaps there are more to edit.

#import "HiRIDER.dll"

void Activate(string a0, int a1, int a2, string a3, int a4);

int GetState();

int Increment(string a0, int a1);

bool Decrement(int a0);

int IGetPeriod(int a0);

void IRefreshRates(int a0, int a1, double a2, double a3, double a4, double a5, int a6, int a7, double& a8[], int a9);

void IRun(int a0, int a1, int& a2[], int& a3[]);

#import

It is coded quite similar to Megadriod, does anyone remember if require to alter the dll file?

#import "MegaDroid.dll"

void GetUtcTime(int& a0[], int& a1[], int& a2[], int& a3[], int& a4[], int& a5[], int& a6[]);

int Activate(string a0, int a1, int a2, string a3, int a4);

int GetState();

int s1_Direction(int a0, double a1, double a2, double a3);

bool s1_Buy(double a0, double a1, double a2, double a3, double a4, double a5, double a6, double a7, int a8, int a9);

bool s1_Sell(double a0, double a1, double a2, double a3, double a4, double a5, double a6, double a7, int a8, int a9);

bool s2_Buy(double a0, double a1, double a2, double a3, double a4, double a5, int a6, int a7);

bool s2_Sell(double a0, double a1, double a2, double a3, double a4, double a5, int a6, int a7);

#import

I think it will never trade unless the DLL is cracked. The internal logic is apparently inside the DLL and authors of the protection would be real fools if they did not check the activation status inside IRun() function. As the DLL is encrypted and protected against debugging, this requires a person skilled in reverse engineering. No "educated" version of ex4 file will ever work with unaltered DLL.

I cannot install the dll in the libraries folder for MT-4. I get the "infected" message, which I understand not to be valid. Also a message that reads cannot copy-access denied. I have plenty of available disk space. Suggestions appreciated.

Steveg... are you having problems loading any of the robots.... i keep getting error messages and "will not write" any info would help right now as im not a computer boff..

Hi All

After check with real account don't have any trade order.

OK Follow my instruction

1.Copy file inside the rar file to your MT4 folder.

2.Open EURUSD 5 minutes chart.

3.Load hirider template on your chart.

4.Ctr+B make sure your Objects list same as Correct_variable picture.

5.If you need to backtest must select the Visual mode and load hirider template on your chart.

Good luck

download link

http://www.multiupload.com/LK0OKMMOFK

password

indo-investasi

I need to sleep if you have question please post it here.