Fusion v1.1a

CDaeda

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Fusion v1.1a

reading all your posts as i trade manually and have never thought of buying a E.A untill yesterday, i may have got sucked into the hype but do you think this a scam or do any of you belive this robot is something that may work, as i still cant get it to load at all something to do with the DLL e.t.c e.tc. can I have your honest opinons,

thanks all.

When I run it on my Account i get this:

/*code

2010.02.17 15:17:50 HiRIDER_rev1~ EURUSDm,M5: Error accessing RateInfo. Symbol = EURUSDm error(0) = no error

code*/

its probably the reason we get no backtest result, maybe save2009 will have to have another look at this.

I only get this number.

I did the following:

I copied your adress into my browser and changed the last number after code= to my Plimus order reference number.

with this adress a new window opens with only this number in the upper left corner.

Did I miss something?

Nope you did all good - an authentication number is all to be expected - you wont get a reason for authentication.

can you now please do the same for lmd?

i.e. change hirider name to lmd name in the address bar and then put your plimus number and give us the result?

Thank you for the share ;))

does anyone get this working?

I am running it on a live account since 14h GMT no position taken yet, my broker don't have micro lot..., I don't think it will bother since only one strategy need micro lot (0.01), it should be fine for the 4 others.

Expert is saying that he is authenticated and initialized.

I let you know if anything happen.

I only get this number.

I did the following:

I copied your adress into my browser and changed the last number after code= to my Plimus order reference number.

with this adress a new window opens with only this number in the upper left corner.

Did I miss something?

Hi chemie262

There is actually more to it then just the Plimus order reference number.

Can you try it again, but this time, put your trading account number under acct= and Plimus reference number under code= and post the results you get?

http://www.forex-robot-world-cup.com/access/frwc.php?file=HiRIDER:1.03&base=91166239&acct=6993110&type=1&code=1234554321

(I'm not sure where the base number is coming from however. Does anyone know?)

Unless you want to setup a network sniffer to get the URL. You can download WireShark (free) and find the exact string your software is sending.