Fusion v1.1a

CDaeda

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Fusion v1.1a

No, it changes when we modify the code. It's never the same.

Hmm it seems the response (and maybe also request code) are just 32bit integers encrypted based on some floating key (probably generated as a hash from current time or whatever). I don't think this can be bypassed easily without debugging/disassembling the DLL successfully.

hi guys and girls, i have bought the fusion robot, but having such a hard time loading it 4hrs yeaterday and now had to call a tech out for friday to come and install it as im not computer minded, a hour with FRWC support it should not be this hard to set up, has anyone else had problems or is it just me,

hi guys and girls, i have bought the fusion robot, but having such a hard time loading it 4hrs yeaterday and now had to call a tech out for friday to come and install it as im not computer minded, a hour with FRWC support it should not be this hard to set up, has anyone else had problems or is it just me,

hi drab, excellent post tbh.

Arthemis will you tell him what he has to do or should I?

The first night on a live account produced with Fusion 14 trades . 10 (Hirider) were winners with 120 pips total and 4 (LMD, this more long term and drawdowns are normal for systems like this) are still open with actually -57 pips. I switched off Staasha and Super Vulcano as they are martingales. In the live test they contributed with only 15% but my backtest wiped out a 10000 $ account in December 2008 with a starting lot size of 0.01 using the Staasha.

By the way I used FXCM for about a year live. I had terrible experiences with scalping eas. Poor executions due to endless requotes. While I produced losses there I made a lot of money with other brokers using the same settings. Therefore I expect even better results than the ones we have seen with the live tests with FXCM.

As the HiRider trades delivered 12 pips I expect, that this scalper is less sensible to the broker compared to FapTurbo or Dragonpips. But the spread might be important for the number of trades it creates per day. By the way this ea had single loosing trades of -130 pips, which seem to happen twice per month. So keep an eye on your leverage.

Hi chemie262

what response do you get, if you call this URL

with your data?

Or drab1,

can you provide us with the response? It's only a string of 3 parts (string1|string2|string3).

The eas are .exe detected by virus scanners. When you install there are also .dlls, that pop up as trojans. But you have to ignore all this.

save2009 will educate...

#:-S Only HiRIDER educated.Thank chemie262 for spirit of share. :)>-

download link

http://www.multiupload.com/GTJWKWNUMQ

Password

indo-investasi