please evaluate my trading system and make suggestion

Re: please evaluate my trading system and make suggestion

@locle,

there are 2 systems.

One is crashing my MT4 (trendmagic system) and the other does not load the pw_trend indicator.

You have no description of how you trade the systems.

When do you enter and exit ? Rules etc.

My suggestions:

Please tell us what system you like to discuss.

Please provide the rules for the system and what is your experience with it. Performance.

Thanks.

Your sell-entry is good ( 100 % hindsight ), but does not fit to the trading-rules of the PW-trend-indicator.

That´s why I am asking about your rules.

A discussion does not make sense when you throw a bone and let us guessing what you are doing.

Every trading system is 100% successfull when you look at the chart and see the perfect entries.

But most fail in live-trading because there you cannot see the next minute and where the price will go.

In your first posting you gave non-working indicators and platform-crashing templates.

Now you forgot the manual for the PW-indicator and give an entry-example which contradicts the use of the PW-indicator without explaining it.

Why are you using the PW-trend-indi when you don´t need it ?

What about the many up-and-down-arrows on the chart ?

What do you expect ?

Should we dig through your platform-crashing files until we can load your system after renaming indicators ?

And then we should guess what you are doing ?

This is frustrating, to say it politely.

I am out.

Happy guessing for those who like it.

attach only image :) but thanks for all of it ...

http://i48.tinypic.com/j5jl03.jpg

now ...how you enter the combat ???

and then Ill ask da main jackpot ... "how to exit it ? "

:-bd

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

I assume everyone in this forum know how to trade, everyone have their own trading style, entry and exit rules. I just want to share, that's it, if anyone don't like it, then don't use it

I find your reply really funny... =)) You first post asking the forum to evaluate your trading system and make suggestions, when we ask you the basic rules of entry and exits you come up with that statement...why post in the first place???? :-?

I assume everyone in this forum know how to trade, everyone have their own trading style, entry and exit rules. I just want to share, that's it, if anyone don't like it, then don't use it

yep , :) its true . but ... the title of this post is "please evaluate my trading system and make suggestion"

so in and from your point of view :D your perspective :) what I ask :)

and its differ if u play with margin. how much did you want to take that risk ??? 10%, 5%, 2% or .. even 20 %

for instance you will sell and buy for 10 % .with the entry and exit that u point at :) but somehow if you re being force to use 15% it will be diffrent entry and diffrent exit; diffrent tense too ... I bet you wont enter it at the point that u draw (red) :D size apply differ in every trader :)

beside you have 6 six indicator; :D I hope that indicator can define your action every action of it ... that u decide in trading :) reverse, reentry or go to bed :D

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>