best-expert-name??

Re: best-expert-name??

This is Dragonpips V2 by the looks of it.

Check out the following thread:

http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&p=59713

Note that the backtest results you have for USDCHF 15M from early June 2009 until the end of Jan 2010 are not of good quality so will be unreliable.

Mismatched Charts Errors is showing as 358 and Modelling Quality (normally expected to be 90%) is showing as n/a.

Re: best-expert-name??

Hi Sanyax,

Without the EX4 or MQ4 file, all I could do is try and associate the parameters in the backtest with similar ones from another EA.

This EA has:

SetYourBalanceTargetBelow="-- Stop if balance target equal or bigger than --"; BalanceTarget=10000000; TradingTime="Depending broker, Do not change Trading Time"; OpenHour=24; CloseHour=1; Lots=0.1; MaxLots=100; lotsOptimizedInfo="-- False if your balance under $1000 standard account with start Lots 0.01--"; LotsOptimized=true; LotDecimal=1; Risk=100; MaxTrades=2; BrokerSpread="-- Set spread not over than 4 --"; Spread=3; gd_204=7; gi_224=32; ExpertInfo="You can change EA name below to hide EA identity"; ExpertName="XXX ";

And DragonPips has:

SetYourBalanceTargetBelow="-- Stop if balance target equal or bigger than --"; BalanceTarget=10000000; TradingTime="Depending broker, Do not change Trading Time"; OpenHour=23; CloseHour=4; Lots=0.1; MaxLots=0.1; lotsOptimizedInfo="-- False if your balance under $1000 standard account with start Lots 0.01--"; LotsOptimized=false; LotDecimal=1; Risk=50; MaxTrades=5; BrokerSpread="-- Set spread not over than 4 --"; Spread=8;

DragonPips Hyper Trade is similar but has more parameters, including the ExpertName option.

However, I believe that DragonPips is just a tweaked version of the free EURGBP EA "Your Lucky".

Your backtest parameters include: gd_204=7 and gi_224=32 which means that the code which was run was a decompiled version of an EX4 file.

In the browser the title of the backtest shows as Siavash-5P, though I can't find any details of that being an EA on Google.

I can see why you're keen on getting the EA, because the results are pretty impressive, though there are lots of things in that backtest which seem dodgy to me. The report doesn't even have an EA name or broker name at the top!

Where did the backtest results come from?

I think we need more info. to be able to track down the EA.