GJ tf 5m RSI dan STOCH

Re: GJ tf 5m RSI dan STOCH

Ada yang pernah coba ini di GBP/JPY ?

STOCH 7,3,3

RSI 7 dan RSI 3 (digabung dalam 1 indikator windows)

Rule:

Stoch harus lebih dulu crossing setelah itu RSI 7&3.

Target minimal 35 pip

SL swing high or low terdekat , 50 pips/ 60 pips, atau terserah yang memanage account masing masing MM nya.

Mate,

Thank you for the strategy!

But please write in English, at least use Google Translator for translating what you want to say.

Majority of us here are with English as a second language, so if I would post here in Russian which is my mother language, how many of us would understand? Not too many.

I realize that it is "Indo"-investasi forum, many members from Indonesia, but still, please be nice and write in international language so everybody can understand.

Thank you! :)

Have a great day!

@Starting

that is one of the problems here, some are just being unecessarily fanatic about their language. this is not the right place for promoting language. If i should write on my own mother language(IGBO) nobody in this forum will understand it. not even google will be able to translate it.

i like your point.

.....SELFISHNESS IS A DISEASE.....

Ada yang pernah coba ini di GBP/JPY ?

STOCH 7,3,3

RSI 7 dan RSI 3 (digabung dalam 1 indikator windows)

Rule:

Stoch harus lebih dulu crossing setelah itu RSI 7&3.

Target minimal 35 pip

SL swing high or low terdekat , 50 pips/ 60 pips, atau terserah yang memanage account masing masing MM nya.

If it helps, here's the translation :

Have you tried the following strategy on GBP/JPY ?

Indicators :

Stoch 7,3,3

RSI 7 and RSI 3 ( placed in one indicator window )

Trading rules :

The Stoch needs to show a crossover first, then followed by a crossover of the RSI7 and RSI3. ( From fxsoni's attached image, it seems that the stoch's crossovers must happen in OB/OS area for a trade to be valid ).

Minimal TP : 35 pips

Stoploss : Nearest lowest swing low or highest swing high. Or 50/60 pips. Or up to your money management plan criteria.

the patterns of RSI and stoch look the same on your screenshot :) try stoch with qqe it gives good results on fast japanese like eur/jpy and gbp/jpy in 5 min

http://i46.tinypic.com/2lt2gd0.jpg

just observe stoch and when it break one of limits just wait for confirmation from qqe :) it's good for scalping just don't be greedy