Forex Profit Launcher

Re: Forex Profit Launcher

I was testing this system. nothing special. just like any other system. it claims to have real S/R levels, but thatz just simple fractals and not a real time signal.

i better stick to MAs. I consider this system a scam. Because its not worth paying for. We already have those indis in our hard drive. Fractals + support and resistance Barry

.....SELFISHNESS IS A DISEASE.....

Re: Forex Profit Launcher

Have been testing this system on 15 min TF for the past few days and the signals coming from the FPL signal indicator are quite good. Here's a small request, can someone modify the FPL signal indicator so that when the alert is made, there is a visual on the chart? Right now it only alerts, but it doesn't have anything displayed on the chart, so it's difficult to backtest and not to mention if you missed the signals sometimes.

Thanks.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I don't know if I have something wrong or not, but when I get a popup box,

the Take Profit is only 1 pip on a 1 hr chart. Does anyone else have this problem?

I just found this thread. The reason that I am posting here is, I am using Supremo_FX and have a great results from it. Same guy is selling this (Forex Profit Launcher), so it got me interest. Like scwon said, I also experience very small SL (like within 10 pips from the entry) and also very large TP (like 1000 pips from the entry) pop-up on my screen from Supremo and I couldn't figure out why. I wish more people involved in developing/tweaking the great system like this and supremoFX. I feel it has great potential to make consistent profit. I will start testing on this system when market opens today. I hope it is as good as the other stuff he is selling.

Does anyone know any link to review this system? Every link that I checked out is all connected to the seller. Not independent review of the product. I am usually able to find something about some system on Forex Peace Army, but I can't seem to find anything about Supremo or Forex Profit Launcher.

• 1 month later...

Anyone trading this system? Any results to share? Good or Bad, any feed back would be nice. I lost the documents how to using this system. Anyone has documents or post here how to use the system?

Either I am missing some indicator or don't know how to read the signal. What I see is Trend is down, Sell signal and stoploss . But, there is no entry price... am I missing something?

Edited by fx4_ever

This link still works:

http://forexprofitlauncher.s3.amazonaws.com/7171/Forex-Profit-Launcher.zip

Thanks, I download it.. document doesn't show much at all about how to trade. :(

LOL.. it seem so simple.. just put it on and go! But, when to take the trade? He is the same seller of Supremo FX too. But, Supremo FX, it is more clear how to trade even though document doesn't say much, EA shows clearly buy and sell entry shows on the screen. But, this Forexprofitlaunger? I don't know....