Sc@lper 201O

lubex5

Re: (req) Sc@lper 201O

a demo can be downloaded from the site.

someone can probably easily educate it.

the backtest doesnt particularly inspre me though.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

I just looked inside of the code and i can say it is pretty heavy. Backtest is not very stimulating, and his forward test is not his but stolen from another thread (it used to be here under a name is this too good to be true or something) belongs to kim dong and his genius ea copy. Regardless i will run it overnight on a demo account to see how fast will it blow through the balance, other than that there is alot of code in there. Could the person starting this thread post a set file or explain how to use this ea. Thank you.

[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]

Ok here is an update on the test. Results seem very interesting, i will run it for a week unatanded (its on my midnight laptop :)) Afterwards i will post the statement here. Best of luck.

Heres the other EA they have. Their website has the link wrong. Heres the correct for mootem

http://www.ea4u.info/ea/Mootem_Beta.zip

EDIT:: Shoot after looking at this one I wouldnt even bother. Very simple and no protection at all. Good basic start, I guess they didnt get around to finishing it.

I just looked inside of the code and i can say it is pretty heavy. Backtest is not very stimulating, and his forward test is not his but stolen from another thread (it used to be here under a name is this too good to be true or something) belongs to kim dong and his genius ea copy. Regardless i will run it overnight on a demo account to see how fast will it blow through the balance, other than that there is alot of code in there. Could the person starting this thread post a set file or explain how to use this ea. Thank you.

It is a useless EA. It makes 0.3 pips per trade (no typo) and even then it gets in trouble holding trades for weeks on end. It can wipe an account very fast so be very careful with it.

Cheers

We will see, I will run it on demo for two weeks, so far it made 5%, not every trade it makes is tiny, it all depends on price action. Very interesting concept indeed thou.

Edit.

Never mind this is crap, it goes into huge loosers very fast it need a close mechanism.

• 3 weeks later...

We will see, I will run it on demo for two weeks, so far it made 5%, not every trade it makes is tiny, it all depends on price action. Very interesting concept indeed thou.

Edit.

Never mind this is crap, it goes into huge loosers very fast it need a close mechanism.

there is a close mechanism with a SL but by default it is set to 0...

I have a test account running on it with +90 done and -250 floating with default settings. I'm letting it run to see what would be that best SL.

Should run a backtest :-/ but my server is allready overloaded because of one EA that has a memory leak :-/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Hello robbye,

Like many shared files found allready, the dll of the shared file is not educated; it will not trade; Is somebody capable of cracking this dll ?

I've been looking on many forums, but nobody could do it yet !

No need to educate, copy the dll file to /windows/system32 folder and robot to MT4 expert folder etc. Restart your MT4 twice to get it working. Mine is working fine.

Any body has Scalper2010_GBPUSD_1.0 dll file to share. We need this dll file to get Scalper2010_GBPUSD_1.0 ea working.

Guys,

Why is this EA called a scalper when it only places around 175 trades a year ?

Maybe it's because the targets are always small - however you're never going to make your fortune running this EA lol.

I would expect something more like 175 trades per week from a true scalping EA though I've yet to see one which is profitable with sensible risk/reward (i.e. 1:1 or better).