FX Illumination

Re: (REQ) FX Illumination

Guys lets face it and be honest its a scam, he( Roger Mitch) claims that the robot makes over tens of thousnads of dollars each month for him on auto pilot and he only wants to release 300 copies, for a paltry 197 dollars, so the total earnings from his robot would be 197 X 300 = 59100,

now dont you see it ...its a scam nobody would sell a product making tens and thousand each month for a measly 197 dollars. So brothers please dont waste your time on this crap. I remeber a similar presentation for forex cash detective, was just crap when I got the end product . Heres a webinar link that I received in the mail...was hilarious

hxxp://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=Fd3D_&m=1bU3Y46yjtGo8f&b=pzEnbxgGm.oJ10Fbi4HbLw

>:) ...

Re: (REQ) FX Illumination

Yep San4x, he claims that in the webinar he will demonstrate with live trading examples and till the end, he does not give a single live trading example...his webinar just screams SCAM SCAM SCAM if you use common sense. He makes no sense , and further he doesnot give any proof and lastly he wants to sell his most powerful system to the first 300 suckers for 197 dollars. The closing lines are very funny" I am going to sell this powerful system to the first 300 subscribers for just 197 to appreciate your time...cos I know that by attending this webinar you have shown that you are serious about trading"...ha ha ha , never heard of a crap shop like that where prices have been knocked from 2000 odd dollars (which he claims is the actual price ) to a measly 197 for just showing up at a shop.

Think about it you go to buy a new car , and the dealer tells you "Since you have been serious enough to show up at my showroom I am going to give this car to you not for the original cost of 20000 dollars, no not even 2000 dollars, believe me I will not even charge you 400 dollars, all I am gonna charge you is a one time payment of 200 dollars". I am sure if you had an experience like that ou know that the car is surely a lemon..ha ha ha :)) and the showroom manager a cheat. All these webinars have the same marketing strategy. Forex Cash cow had the exact same marketing pitch and it was a dud. =))

• 9 months later...