Is it for real? Big Time Profit Maker... opinion please

Re: Is it for real? Big Time Profit Maker... opinion please

I dont know if this is related with that blog, but that pic on the blog..hmmm :-?

Anyway, U can try signal service for free 7 days...

http://cgi.ebay.com/4-Forex-Trading-SYSTEMS-WORTH-2-000-FOR-THE-TAKING_W0QQitemZ320480160008QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4a9e1b2908

First sign that worries me is that he's using GCG as a broker...we all know that's a scam broker (see FPA on that).

Yeah, agree with that. Read several complaints about that broker in FPA too.

But, taking the EA's performance itself... it's quite impressive and hard to believe isn't it? I finally logged in to his account and, boy... how I amazed with what I see. I pulled out ALL transaction records in start from the beginning, and can hardly see any loss!

I think he's got the gut in giving out his trader's account PW for us to see for ourself. There's none like this ever I've ever seen in any EA sales copy I've ever read. Most of EA sales copies out there are either shows backtest result (which is seems like obsolete trend nowadays) or forward test report (on demo acct, of course) or real live account (as in FAP Turbo etc). But, this one he's giving us a chance to peek at his real acct.

I did a little search through google and found no reviews about this EA (either good or bad. There are some alarms ringing though, there are several persons who claimed that this EA is theirs and sell it for different prices. Weird...

So, I just wonder, either he's a total scam with no one in forex communities has actually acknowledged his EA or... he's legit enough and everyone who managed to fork out some fortune to buy his EA has finally found a golden goose and make great ROI on it and decided to keep silenced and keep it to themself? I don't know which one is true.

And if this is a real deal, for the broker, I think we can find another broker that is matched the requirement or at least offer what GCG has to offer in term of spreads etc.

What do you think guys?

Regards,

A few tips:

- send him and email and ask him if he tried it on a 'decent' broker such as Alpari UK, FXCM, Jade, etc. and if it works (proof?)

- analyze statements, if he takes profit with 1 or 2 pips, forget it....that's just not gonna work at other brokers.

Cheers, San.

Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

erm ....quote from that website :-

ACCOUNT GCG Ltd., 2 pip spread Order Size: 2.5

Account number: 3813

Password: jay79

Server: 207.228.252.28:443

i think that account belong to fxirobot aka fxgenius ..... huhuhuhu... so scam

does anyone have this?

As someone in his thread already mentioned this is the fxgenius EA, which you can read all about and get in this thread:

hxxp://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5677

Also, I don't think the withdrawn money from this MT4 account actually reaches he person, just look at the thread above and you will see that others can not get their money out from GCG aka 2pipsforex, or have been scammed by GCG etc.

Yes, but looking for ECN version of Genius or Irobot which is the same but do not require two brokers (master and slave)

Urm, how do you know the so-called ECN version does not require 2 different brokers for master and slave? From my understanding, from the presentation of the "ECN fxgenius" on Dominic's website it uses exactly the same concept as the fxgenuis robot that many now have already.

Also, if you look a the advertising for the ecn fxgenius EA it currently says:

"Check the following account at EDGE Capital Markets, a very reliable ECN broker"

Now, I suggest you go and google "EDGE Capital Markets" MT4 and tell me how many results you come up with agreeing with the statement above! You will probably find, like me, that most references to this so-called ECN broker are only in reference to this EA. Also, if you log into the demo account of the ECN version at Edge Capital Markets, you will find that there is no commissions deducted from the trades, so this aint no ECN!!

It looks like a setup to me, a setup to scam people in 2 ways:

1. By the naive people who will buy this expensive EA.

2. By the naive people who will then go on to use this EA live and loose money to the MT4 brokers.

listen to mary. the genius EA and its derivatives are at best interesting excersises in data provision from different brokers and at worst a scam.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Yeah, I agree. The more I think about it, the more I'm more convince that it's just another scam (or, maybe cause I basically believe that there's nothing such a golden goose at all).

But, if it is, then the creator took the 'scamming art' a bit further, by setting up an end-to-end setups so perfect for the scam to be worked out.

Posting a 'live' account with investor's PW given, in a broker that's impossible to work with for the rest of us (and for they who buy this EA). So, bottom line is the buyer will still loose anyway. :o

Mmm, if you look at this which is the Irobot for $2000, he has posted many different accounts (most scam 1-2pips etc) however I have followed his live account on GCG which I use and can verify you can withdrawl your money, and if you look at his statements you can also see he has withdrawn several times. I can also verify this is a live account, if you compare the live server with the demo you will see that they are slightly different which is not a good thing but does prove this is a live account

Does anyone have this version or at least how I would find out what is the Master broker he is using with GCG to generate these results. I will then test with my live GCG account and get back to everyone. I have tried to use different brokers with GCG (demo for now) using FX Genius and I just cannnot get this to place one trade

GCG have also told me that they allow this EA

• 2 weeks later...

erm ....quote from that website :-

ACCOUNT GCG Ltd., 2 pip spread Order Size: 2.5

Account number: 3813

Password: jay79

Server: 207.228.252.28:443

i think that account belong to fxirobot aka fxgenius ..... huhuhuhu... so scam

Has anyone else noticed that this account has stopped trading since CCG changed its quotes from 4 digits to 5 digits? Looks like this scam can't be pulled of anymore for the time being, so this account for now can not be used as "live" bait to reel in more people with more money than sense!

Oh My Days!!

Now I really think that the fxgenius seller and his associates are actively collaberating with Global Clearing Group, CGG, because now the account, every sysmbol apart from EURUSD and GBPUSD is now 3 digits or 5 didgits, just from today. And guess what? As soon as 4 digits quotes came back for EURUSD and GBPUSD today, the person running the account put the EA back on!

Just take a look at the screenshot of the account:

http://yfrog[dot]com/jofxgeniusgcgscamhg

http://www.4shared[dot]com/file/223218144/5e015e08/fxgenius_gcg_scam.html

http://slil[dot]ru/28658649

You will see that as soon as GCG went to 5 digits quotes the all the trades were loses. Now, the quotes are 4 digits again, just for EURUSD and GBPUSD and there are winners again. Do you seriously believe that a market maker forex broker will actually actively help you make money from them?

Please guys, don't fall for this fxgenius scam, the only people who will make money is Dominic Millan, the fxgenius seller and them broker (most probably GCG).