Mega is it worth $80?

bobtom55

Since the author asked for it to be removed, I am not asking for a repost. I just want to know if anyone has the "Site-Lite" and "Sure-Bet" from Mega...and do they believe that it is worth the $80??? It is listed on EBAY. I doubt the author would mind the discussion of his software...as long as no sharing.

Thanks,

Bob

Re: Mega is it worth $80?

The secret,

My understanding is that if the 15M is RED and then the 5M turns RED at that point you should Sell.

As for repainting. The author explains it....,as I understood him, that once a the next square starts the previous squares will not change color.

Is that not correct?

Thanks,

Bob

Re: Mega is it worth $80?

As the indi is based on RSI and crossing of MA, it is not repainting. What you saw as repainting is because you use the MTF version. Like any other MTF indi, the longer TF values will not be complete until that higher TF period finishes. As an example, if you use M30 indi on a M5 chart, then until 3:00, the six values of the M30 (namely at 2:30, 2:35, 2:40, 2:45, 2:50, and 2:55) will not be finalised. After 3:00, their values will be fixed, having the same value of the 2:30 bar if you use the indi in the M30 chart.

You just need to bear that in mind when using the MTF version.

I hope I explained it clearly enough :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...