Really need help FXBOT.ES scam?

Good day everyone!

I know there is a thread in the Request area, but I wanted to have this in front of everyone here, I hope the mods understand.

Guys, I really need somebody to please get this EA. It has turned into something more serious since I found out that these people are promoting this ea to manage money thru MIG Bank in Switzerland, but what really bugs me is that a good friend of mine has put a significant amount of money in this "managed account" and the resluts just seem to good to be true.

I want someone to please get this and take a look at the code so I can show her that this might not be the best of ideas.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

This is the "live" master account stats site:

http://www.fxbot.us/realtime.html

Re: Really need help FXBOT.ES scam?

No my friend. I really do not want to trick anyone, I have NOTHING to do with this product.

I really enjoy finding decent EAs and putting them to the test just like all of us here. But doing that for ourselves is good, the moment you start bringing in people from the outside with crazy promises of returns and start taking their money and putting that money at risk instead of your own, that is where I really get upset.

I feal kind of guilty because I always talk to her about EAs, so when someone pitched her this she decided to invest. I don't want her to lose her money.

Thanks for your comments guys. I am the one who has doubts!

You and I know that 99% of stuff out there is crap, and this company is using an MLM method to recruit associates and investors, which should be the first RED flag!

At the end of the day it is her money and that of the people who invested, but if it is really a scam (which I am almost sure it is) I want to see if I can at least expose it to her so she can withdraw her money PRONTO!

So you want me or anyone else to buy you an EA so some women can save her funds? lol not in this lifetime buddy... Anyway i don't understand spanish and his forward test statement looks very fake. If i can find the seller email ill send in a request for a forward test (at least demo) statement and a backtest and than i'll decide.

[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]

of course I dont want you or anybody else to buy this EA, that is why I was asking if anybody HAD it. If I was not clear I apologize.

Since almost any EA out there somehow ends up here, that is why I brought this up in this forum. I would never suggest anyone to spend anything for me.

I know these people,

And contact with them, but they do not sell the EA,

Personally I believe that they mix the robot, and operative manually

The results seem to be good, but I cannot confirm if it coincides with the reality,

A few days ago, I was assembled by a representative of MIG, but do not ask for the results,

Of all forms, sigh an EA that works of similar form, but it is necessary to do a few changes,

If a codifier this one ready to realize these changes, the EA is ROBOTSUPER

Ok i do not understand what this ea is doing here if it cannot be bought, i do not see any proof of it being good, i do not understand the reason. I don't care who wants to buy and for how much if its not avaliable for sale this thread should be moved into expert advisorts chat.

[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]