Requesting Authorization

Hi Guys,

I have a forum set up mostly for traders in my local country (South Africa) discussing Trading Strategies, EA's etc.

There are very good systems here on Indo but I do not want to refer too many people to this forum seeing as we get issues with EA sellers sometimes. Also I want to get bit more structured approach in my forum.

Can I get permission from some of the traders here that posted their own Strategies and Systems to repost them on my forum, I will definately give the credit where it is due and do not want to come across as a jack a** stealing systems from you guys. All I am trying to do is to get some more people to my forum as well (Obviously I want to make some money out of my forum although that will be mostly reselling EA's that have proven to be working and also a members section where I will give access to a database of EA's and Indicators I have collected on the Net.)

I also have a vision for some EA programmers to get together on my forum and start developing some EA's and then maybe reselling them to the members and if all involved agrees to sell them to other people also ONLY after rigurous testing has been done and its been proven to actually work. First six months Profits from the EA's will be divided between the developers and me (I will give input into every EA and system being developed (We will concentrate on mostly 2 or 3 EA's at a time) and we will have a core group working on each EA and if anybody else wants to join this group it will be voted on. Also we will decide together on how to handle the sales and who will control the funds and accounts with regular updates and statements)

Anyway just asking if it would be OK for me to post some of the systems here on my forum to just initially get some traffic to my forum. Guys like YARMAN, Saendee and others ?

I will NOT in any way promote my forum on Indo as I believe this is probably one of the BEST Forex Forums on the Net !!

Thanks

Regards

Futron

Re: Requesting Authorization

I dont realy know, what to say about your idea. But the decision all depends on the mods incharge. But i dont think thex would like to hear about you trying to sell anything, anywhere because that is totally opposite of this forum. Since you are trying to sell and make money out of your members.... Man i think you are in the wrong place..

.....SELFISHNESS IS A DISEASE.....

Chetachukwu,

I agree totally with what Indo is doing. I am not planning to SELL any of these systems I post which will be given freely as they are done here.

The ONLY things I will sell is the same as we here agreed upon - if the EA proves to be successfull then Buy it - in other word reward the developer for his work. I do not think Indo-Investasi was created to RIP anybody off as a matter fact quite the opposite. We all here review and forward test and backtest EA's. If they are crap we say so if they work we will pay the purchase price for the developer. I think that is just right.

What I do propose is if the developers of an EA AFTER it has been rigurously tested to prove performance and is successfull they should get rewarded for their hard work which is why i propose we SELL a developed EA ONLY if it works else they will be distributed freely to other people like here on Indo to maybe see if it can be improved.

Lets just make it clear - I WILL NOT SELL ANY OF THE TRADING SYSTEMS AND EA's DEVELOPED BY MEMBERS OF INDO. All want to know is if it would be OK to post the FREE Strategies and EA's FREELY on my forum aswell.

I ask this because firstly I do not want to do something people do not agree to and afterwards accuse me of stealing their systems and stuff. We have enough scam artists and thieves in forex already.

hii Futron ... :)

Is OK to share what Your Finding Here ! :) But regardless The Owner of the System Please TAKE A NOTE with IT!- means that U should write the Author- In your post AND LASTLY -IMPORTANT THING!... ASK PERMISION FROM THE AUTHOR ! .:)

Use ZIP-RAR with INDO-INVESTASI name ... like KWU-INDO-INVESTASI.COM.RAR/ZIP

and we look forward for YOUR CONTRIBUTION !

Regards,

K. :) -- woops .. wrong button ... I pm u .. now I post it ! .. :)

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

hii Futron ... :)

Is OK to share what Your Finding Here ! :) But regardless The Owner of the System Please TAKE A NOTE with IT!- means that U should write the Author- In your post AND LASTLY -IMPORTANT THING!... ASK PERMISION FROM THE AUTHOR ! .:)

Use ZIP-RAR with INDO-INVESTASI name ... like KWU-INDO-INVESTASI.COM.RAR/ZIP

and we look forward for YOUR CONTRIBUTION !

Regards,

K. :) -- woops .. wrong button ... I pm u .. now I post it ! .. :)

Thanks Kardel,

I will do as you mentioned with the rar and zip files. Will also give all CREDIT where it is due and will first get permission from developers of systems aswell.

Regards