(Req) RMForex EA

Anyone has any experience with this site: http://www.rmforex.com/?

There results on USDCAD are looking outstanding. No losses in 2009. I mean...too good to be true. So wanted to check if there is anyone out there who is aware of them?

Strange they don't show any forward testing. The backtest reports can be easily doctored. I would request real forward test reports from them before signing up.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Re: (Req) RMForex EA

Relative draw down on back tests is 47% be vary of that since equity on your account can drop to this amount meaning if you have 100k you will end up with 53k, could you handle that? It looks all good, but we shall see on demo test, regardless this is an interesting find kudos.

[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]

• 4 weeks later...

I had found originally this EA (seeFXnight's post carefully). How come my post is missing? :((

Anyways, the EA is selling at $2499 and that is out of my budget. The live account is up 71% in around 2-weeks. Million kudos to anyone who can share this. ^:)^

Good find, interesting.

And uh...a million kudos...? Really? That's tempting.... :D

Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

they made it look good thou, if you check their 1999 - 2010 backtest, it actually only goes until mid 2008, this initially made me suspicious and than they confirmed my suspicions.

[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]