USDBot EA

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: USDBot EA

This was my link for the download.

http://www.usdbot.com/usd_ea_aaftr_3020.html

The USDBOT works on EURUSD and USDJPY D1 and the adaptive version on the same currencies but H1.

I die not get impressive results with backtests so far.

My demos had two winning trades on USDBOT adaptive (34 pips USDJPY and 13 pips EURUSD). And recently it opened a short position on EURUSD at 1.40217

The broker is Alpari UK.

It was FOMC talk today. I would not let any EA run on such day, unless it's a news trading EA.

Anyway this USDBOT is a joke, trading 1 Lot to make 1$ profit! One has to be crazy to trade like this, even a monkey tosing a coin can do better.

Bests.

When I checked the expert log file, it shows OrderClosed error message, may be this is the reason you got only 1$ profit.

Can some1 educate and modify this EA.

Help. Installed on a demo account. I cannot close trade. I get an "Account Disabled" message when trying to close trade. I see messages "###account_number###:cannot login [Account disabled] and "alert you did not allow your expert to run live, change your settings and apply the expert again."

Thank you.

seems good so far in my demo acc on alpari only for usdjpy, not many trades, but all really profitable and in right direction, eurusd looks not to good, i would say bad, guys can anyone tell me honest broker i can use from UKwithout minimum deposit, please... :?:

it will have a good run, until it hits a snag and goes kapow.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Help. Installed on a demo account. I cannot close trade. I get an "Account Disabled" message when trying to close trade. I see messages "###account_number###:cannot login [Account disabled] and "alert you did not allow your expert to run live, change your settings and apply the expert again."

Thank you.

Looks like you have 2 different problems here.

That message in blue normally means the "Expert Advisors" button on the toolbar is switched off. You need to press it, turn it ON to enable any EA to trade.

But you also said you could not close trade. Did you try to manually close an existing trade? "Account Disabled" may mean your broker has disabled your account.

This was my link for the download.

http://www.usdbot.com/usd_ea_aaftr_3020.html

The USDBOT works on EURUSD and USDJPY D1 and the adaptive version on the same currencies but H1.

I die not get impressive results with backtests so far.

My demos had two winning trades on USDBOT adaptive (34 pips USDJPY and 13 pips EURUSD). And recently it opened a short position on EURUSD at 1.40217

The broker is Alpari UK.

Thanks for sharing [chemie262] kudo for you :-bd

So still don't undarstand the diffrence between usdbot and usdbot adaptive, does anyone able to explain? :-?

usdbot is zigzag, adaptive is stochastic.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

It looks like a pretty bad peice of software to me, i don't just understand all the hype. What exactly is attracting all this people to it, is it a 3 day forward test or is it a billion spam emails telling them how its making money. So far from what i've seen this ea is a huge fail released by people of low moral fiber in order to drain money which would otherwise be lost to the market. There is no long term backtest or forward test on this and there are alot more worthy ea's out there that are not as hyped up but actually make profits. Regardless I know im right but if im wrong, that best of luck and many pips to those that want to trade this crap live.

[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]

It looks like a pretty bad peice of software to me, i don't just understand all the hype. What exactly is attracting all this people to it, is it a 3 day forward test or is it a billion spam emails telling them how its making money. So far from what i've seen this ea is a huge fail released by people of low moral fiber in order to drain money which would otherwise be lost to the market. There is no long term backtest or forward test on this and there are alot more worthy ea's out there that are not as hyped up but actually make profits. Regardless I know im right but if im wrong, that best of luck and many pips to those that want to trade this crap live.

Could not agree more =D>

So far i wouldn't say it is a bad software you know, not many trades, but with usdbot D1 never was alot of trades but all profitable and i would say proper profit there was, but with adaptive 1000$ loss from 3k account with M1, that was mine mistake i'll keep on H1 the adaptive one now, alltrough still in profit afterall, will see how it goes later, my laptop is on 24/7.. X_X

Hi

Neither of the packages came with any explanation of the Inputs, different strategies etc just lots of extra free junk as padding. The Adaptive doesn't appear to trade on ECN and doesn't do much on other platforms. I questioned them and they said it was set up no need to know anything.

The ordinary one was set up on Alpari demo. It has lots of inputs to adjust. I set it on 1.0 trade size and put it on EU 15 min with partial close set to true and the first close at 20 pips. It had a couple of positive trades then when FOMC came it immediately went into sell mode and made lots of sells and as it pulled back the margin grew more sells were made and the account went into melt down. It doesn't know when to stop it has no max trades etc. Keep well away - its out of the UK circus. X-(

Hi Guys,

after reading this thread and testing the bot i must say...(maybe there is the one broker on the world where it works...buts thats none of my brokers)

this piece of software is not finished until now and they sell it for a priece thats not worth...its a hard way to send out a green banana tool...

this bot is not worth for me to invest any more time for testing, cause it will never go to one of my live accounts in this version.

what i cant understand is that the owner of Euroblaster makes such a big marketing for this product, which is not his own and risks his reputation he got for his euroblaster or eb-turbo.

as i remember in the past we all didnt trust the euroblaster in the beginning, version V1 worked, Version v2 was bad, and Version V3 also works well...

but this piece of software looks like many of the bots coming on the market and kill your account....

looks like an american style software from a cowboy (first they shot then they ask)...

set up the usdbot on Alpari lots of trades however currently in the red,had to add the extra zero turned on the ecn tab thats no good does not work,

And the other version adaptive well what can i say does nothing tried on ecn and non ecn sweet fa

However would like to try those magic presets that you get to make usdbot perform like the website,

Hey come to think about it:

Maybe i can throw a ea together for sale, how to turn a $500 account into $1,000,000 while you sleep maybe i could add i quote shoplifter stumbles upon a formula for a ea while doing time in the local prison for shoplifting,

I,M so fed up with all this s##t being sold

regards :berbusa: :-bd ^:)^ :(( :-ss :D =)) \m/ <):) :geek:

Here are the two bots, USDBOT which is zig-zag based and the 'Adaptive version" which uses stochastics. I also included the manual that "discloses" everything.

I strongly suggest that you not trade these bots as, in my opinion, they will bust your account! I already requested my refund for this piece of crap.

Download here: http://[email protected]/?linztkhmwyj

A Kudo would be nice. :D

Here are the two bots, USDBOT which is zig-zag based and the 'Adaptive version" which uses stochastics. I also included the manual that "discloses" everything.

I strongly suggest that you not trade these bots as, in my opinion, they will bust your account! I already requested my refund for this piece of crap.

Download here: http://[email protected]/?linztkhmwyj

A Kudo would be nice. :D

there's onnly one bot in this zip file :) and it's the zig zag one