(Req) FX iRobot

Don't confuse this EA with another FX iRobot EA that is already posted here. This EA is the new version of the infamous FX Genius that so many people have been scammed with. The same developer decided to start a new website:

http://www.fxirobot.com/

and gave a new name to his EA. Funny that there is no mention of the FX Genius anywhere on the new website. I will repost here what I posted regarding this new version from the FX Genius thread.

Looks like the developer might have come up with a decent realistic ECN version judging from the attached statement. I wonder why he decided to trade the ECN version at Edge Capital Markets - could this be as crooked as GCG but the ECN version? What this EA needs to work properly is a fast feed (master) and a slow feed (slave) like GCG. Orders are placed at the slow feed broker since it needs to catch up with the fast feed.. no rocket science there. Maybe the Edge Capital Markets ECN feed (if it is a true ECN feed) is slowed down due to some factor like spreading it wider etc. which takes some processing time before releasing it. Looking for an ECN broker that has a "delayed" feed is like looking for the needle in the haystack.. and you are not guaranteed that once the ECN broker sniffs the delay they will not fix it leaving you high and dry.

Nevertheless it is worth investigating.. for those who bought FX Genius I would demand to be sent this ECN version instead. If someone decides to share the ECN version we can all work collectively to find the best combos of brokers. I know for sure that on the Master side it needs to have a fast ECN feed. #1 choice is without a doubt IamFX, CitiFXPro. #2 choices would be JadeFX, ATC. The question remains on the Slave side that needs to be answered.. who has the most sluggish feed?

Live reports of the EA trading at ECN broker:

http://[email protected]/file/185627283/21590759/FXi_ECN_statement.html

Re: [REQ] FX iRobot (formerly FX Genius)

thanks for the info fxknight. Yes, the original FxGenius was posted here. I have really been looking tinto this fast/slow issue. Yes, I will also be glad to work with whoever is kind enough to share this new ECN Version. Together I think we can all really put together a great system. The concept is great - the key is the fast/slow findings. I know someone here has this - please share my friend - [-O< Cheers!

When the solution is simple, God is answering.

Re: [REQ] FX iRobot (formerly FX Genius)

There is a very ingenious concept out there that I've heard of in connection with latency trading such as this with EA. The concept is called "Tick Syncing" and it basically converts the tick timing coming in from a broker into a usable waveform. This is done for the Master and the Slave and the 2 waveforms are over-imposed onto each other to discover the phase between the 2 (if any). Whomever has the leading phase is considered to be the master and the lagger is the slave. The slave signal generates the trades - same as in the FX iRobo case. If the developer is keen, he obviously read about these on the russian coding forums and he incorporated these concepts in the latest ECN version.

That is what interests me personally about this newer ECN version to see what concept the developer used and perhaps improve on it. The claimed results with the "Tick syncing" are very good but personally I have no experience with it since the developers of the concept are not sharing the code - which brings us to the eternal question of why is the developer selling the EA if he can make millions with it in a very short time?

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Re: (Req) FX iRobot

Hi I have bought this ea is the ecn version the december 2009 version I dindin't try it yet, I was not sure how to ste it.

I found that strage too that this guy who sell it has tow web site completly diferent whitout mentionig the other one. But you have to say that his account statment look genium or am I too trusty.

So if you guys want to help, finding the good combinasion and make it work hoping is not a total scam , I would do my part providing you my ea.

andy93,

Kind of you to make that offer...!

We have good knowledgeable people here with a lot of (coding) experience.

I personally look forward to testing your EA, modify if needed and finding the most profitable settings/brokers combination.

Cheers, San.

Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

according to various source, this EA is not working.

It will work only with very shady broker. With other more "honest" brokers (FXDD,Alpari or other) you will either not get filled at your requested price or will get kicked out of the game if you make to much profit.

This EA is really stealing money from the broker as it plays with a fast broker vs a slow broker feed.

• 4 months later...

I am assuming you want IRobot which is the same? Early posts suggest some confusion with EA with similar name. This may be the one

Here it is complete with pdf manual. I have backtested and working. Results are not too encouraging in my view. Haven't used it live.

http://rapidshareDOTcom/files/399556453/fxIrobot.zip