(Req) Gunner24

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Wrote an indicator for MT4 that does the important things the paid software does. I just used the charts they posted on their web site and reverse engineered it. I could make it drag and drop like thier's, but that is not the most precise way to do it, so instead, I made it so you can enter 3 inputs; The beginning price of the impulse wave you are looking at, then the ending price for that impulse wave and the date and time when the beginning price bar is. The indicator will automatically adjust for if you are doing a down setup or a up setup and it will always keep the chart squared up. YOU MUST set your chart to FIXED SCALE 1 to 1 with the properties menu (F8)

You can use it on any time frame and any currency and bars or line or candles.

I do not know how to upload the MQL and a couple of screen shots, perhaps some one can help me out and I will give it to you guys. I think it is actually more precise than the paid template software.

I opened an account at mediafire and put it there for anyone that wants it. I call it Funner24. Sorry, just a little humor on my part.

hxxp://[email protected]/?sharekey=0807c8f096f9b96e36df4e8dca14196902b738804f26c4baa543906a5faff527

I can't download this indicator from anylink in this thread.

Please someone share this file.

here's my copy of the full package:

http://www.multiupload.com/92RX3LR56R 

Grab it quick!!!

Sorry I had to rename the file so that it would be more criptic...

I hope we can use this charting software and discuss our forcasting like what chankl78 is doing with the Advanced Get thread. :-)

Edited by radicaltour

here's my copy of the full package:
 http://www.multiupload.com/92RX3LR56R 

Grab it quick!!!

Sorry I had to rename the file so that it would be more criptic...

I hope we can use this charting software and discuss our forcasting like what chankl78 is doing with the Advanced Get thread. :-)

many many thanks radicaltour..!

no problem, sisridho.

Please note the pdf file is quite a long and tough read because it seems like the author is not a native English person.

After you install the software, right click on the tray icon and select "Show Overlay"....all it does is it opens a window on top of your chart, so you're really drawing on the separate transparent window (rather than on your actual trading platform). This gave me a lot of headache when trying to figure out.

no problem, sisridho.

Please note the pdf file is quite a long and tough read because it seems like the author is not a native English person.

After you install the software, right click on the tray icon and select "Show Overlay"....all it does is it opens a window on top of your chart, so you're really drawing on the separate transparent window (rather than on your actual trading platform). This gave me a lot of headache when trying to figure out.

The indicator is not for MT4.

• 1 month later...
no problem, sisridho.

Hi radicaltour, thanks for the Gunner24, but it seem MT4 always run our of "propoation" each time gunner overlay on MT4 when we shift view, any idea how to plot it accurately?