Forex Never Lose Trade Manual

Re: Forex Never Lose Trade Manual

Ive been monitoring this for 4 weeks now and going for a strict 15 pips scalp profit on each trade.

So far each week has been in profit.Now I know the actual system as it stands is not fantastic but as a guide to get you in and out of the market it does seem to work within the hours that the author recommends.

Im using it alongside other things and Im also going to try the New York box indi to see if that helps.

Ive also noticed that someone posted a system called Dubai Strategies on the forum.This is also very similar based around London and New York opening times.I suppose there are many more systems based around around particular trading times but if you find one that you can make work for you then stick with it.So far Forex never Lose hasn't lost for me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To answer a few questions, this has been made into an EA many times over and it didn't work as an EA. It is an effective system with over 80% winning but requires one to watch out for news during the time.

Hi Yarman,

may i ask what you mean by watching out for news during the time? are you saying we should avoid trading if there's critical news coming out?

i read the big dog breakout strategy on forexfactory for the first time. someone there said that the system takes advantage of news to push the price and it is a strategy trading on news.

could you clarify this? thanks in advance!

Can anybody help me?

What time frame i.e. London time I need to use this system.

12.oo PM ----------14.00 PM GMT

or

7..00 AM............9.00AM GMT

Hi Miskin

Its 12.00 pm to 14.00 pm GMT based around the New York opening hours within the London hours trading day.

I still use it as guide to see how the markets are doing around that time.Its normally quiet before then and starts to show some movement up to 14.00.Hope this helps.

/

Hi guys,

Can someone tell me if this is the correct way to use this system.

I use Alpari UK, so it is +1 GMT, so times for Vertical lines are 11:00 and 13:00, is this correct?

As of yesterday's example, were should the Horizontal Line go (See picture below)?

The Low was the 11:00 bar and High was 13:00 bar (see blue Horizontal lines in picture) or should the Low be the 12:45 bar (bar #8) and High be the 11:30 bar (bar #3) (see Red Horizontal lines in picture)?

Please let me know.

Many thanks in advance.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/2f409938c6.png

Hi guys,

Can someone tell me if this is the correct way to use this system.

I use Alpari UK, so it is +1 GMT, so times for Vertical lines are 11:00 and 13:00, is this correct?

As of yesterday's example, were should the Horizontal Line go (See picture below)?

The Low was the 11:00 bar and High was 13:00 bar (see blue Horizontal lines in picture) or should the Low be the 12:45 bar (bar #8) and High be the 11:30 bar (bar #3) (see Red Horizontal lines in picture)?

Please let me know.

Many thanks in advance.

Yes you are correct, the Low will be 11:00 bar and the High will be the 13:00 bar for Alpari UK

Hi iltc2001,

Many thanks for claryfing the High and Low.

But I think I was wrong about the Vertical Lines for Alpari UK (+1 GMT), it should be 13:00 and 15:00 as Alpari UK is one hour ahead.

So the example I gave above, if High and Low are exactly at the Vertical lines, we use these High and Low to draw the Horizontal Lines.

Thanks.

Hi guys,

Is this strategy still making good pips?

Are you guys still using this system?

Is the stoploss of 20 pips recommend, rather than the 15 pips as in the manual?

What about target, any sugestions?

Please let me know.

Many thanks in advance.

• 3 months later...
I nominate that the title of this topic be renamed in honor of its original creator.

This single strategy - The Big Dog - has really helped save my account!

Did you see today's move?!

Awesome indeed.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!

hi

as yarman is no longer on this forum could u plz share his big dog system?

thanks

• 2 months later...