• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Version 3 have some more options - anyone have it?

Why don't you just buy it? I created the 4xspinner. It has cost me way more than what the return has been in the last year. All the code is paid for, hosting is paid for, time and effort spent on the whole project is in fact nearly not worth it. I am going to be flamed for this, but SHARING someone else's work is not CARING...it is basically stealing.

I understand that there are people using free stuff to create so called systems and EA's, I think if I use the money i spent on crap in the last 2 years to trade with I could have been much better off financially. But...there are some of us who trade for a living, and try to create things for fellow traders without trying to see how to make a fast buck.

The spinner has evolved to a great trading tool from the first sell/buy button a few of us worked with. It works...It's not some stolen code slapped together...it should not be treated as such.

Thank you for allowing me to post my opinion.

Regards

Moolahdude

Why don't you just buy it? I created the 4xspinner. It has cost me way more than what the return has been in the last year. All the code is paid for, hosting is paid for, time and effort spent on the whole project is in fact nearly not worth it. I am going to be flamed for this, but SHARING someone else's work is not CARING...it is basically stealing.

I understand that there are people using free stuff to create so called systems and EA's, I think if I use the money i spent on crap in the last 2 years to trade with I could have been much better off financially. But...there are some of us who trade for a living, and try to create things for fellow traders without trying to see how to make a fast buck.

The spinner has evolved to a great trading tool from the first sell/buy button a few of us worked with. It works...It's not some stolen code slapped together...it should not be treated as such.

Thank you for allowing me to post my opinion.

Regards

Moolahdude

Did you? Are you saying that you are the creator of ........?

Edited by richdad711
my bad! was referring to other EA. sorry

EA ist good, but your Website and support is bad. I think you are a very good programmer, but not a good marketer.

You sell the Ea and then i get this under videos: "Not Found

The requested URL /overviewfinal.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

If you have not all the videos, don´t show it, so the people don´t know it.

Support is more important than a nice grafik website.

There are so many scams and clickbank s***, people became careful.

I have paid it and if you make a good job on this lovely forum i thing you get more

and more buyers.

Sorry my english is not the best.

Regards.

MacMorris.

Hi

Point taken. I have never before sold anything on the internet. So there is a bit of a learning curve regarding marketing. I actually do everything myself. The website design, the video, testing, support etc. I agree the website needs a good upgrade and shakedown, but I have a lot of emails from customers with questions and have always had good feedback on support given. A LOT of the functions in the spinner actually came from customer requests. I listen carefully what the traders want and try to build it into the spinner. Amazed at the amount of requests here for systems and indicators when all you need is your eyes and a couple of support and resistance lines to trade with, but to each his own.

Anyway...thanks to the this forum for allowing me to air my views...seeing as you bought your version you will be happy to know that Version 4 is now available....hopefully you wont decompile this one.

Cheers

Moolahdude (aka spinmeister)

Hi

Point taken. I have never before sold anything on the internet. So there is a bit of a learning curve regarding marketing. I actually do everything myself. The website design, the video, testing, support etc. I agree the website needs a good upgrade and shakedown, but I have a lot of emails from customers with questions and have always had good feedback on support given. A LOT of the functions in the spinner actually came from customer requests. I listen carefully what the traders want and try to build it into the spinner. Amazed at the amount of requests here for systems and indicators when all you need is your eyes and a couple of support and resistance lines to trade with, but to each his own.

Anyway...thanks to the this forum for allowing me to air my views...seeing as you bought your version you will be happy to know that Version 4 is now available....hopefully you wont decompile this one.

Cheers

Moolahdude (aka spinmeister)

I don´t decompile the new one, protection is much more better than the old one. Good product good price.

I hope stealth mode is in the new one integrated.

As fxeasy5 says, put it on the Blacklist of the forum and it won´t be shared.

MacMorris

I don´t decompile the new one, protection is much more better than the old one. Good product good price.

I hope stealth mode is in the new one integrated.

As fxeasy5 says, put it on the Blacklist of the forum and it won´t be shared.

MacMorris

Hey Mac

If we introduce stealth mode, we lose the functional ability to physically move the SL and TP levels. We are looking into it though. It's the same with the partial closing of orders. If we code it to close partial orders as mt4 does, we lose functionality on the spinner. That is why we introduced the choice to open 1, 2 or 3 orders...that makes it possible to set up a whole different range of TP levels. I am testing a few and will supply set files with explanation to users shortly.

I asked the forum admin re the blacklist, thanks.

Cheers

Moolahdude