Kwikpop

Re: MT4 Kw*kp*p very poerful sys

Hi Royalflush,

Could you please upload the template for each system. Is this system only for M5?

Hi,

Good day,

Here you are:

http://www.mediafire.com/?zhtnkgzhqj2

Could you guys explain a little what this is all about. Short description would be appreciated.

Best wishes,

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

Hello again, since I don't use MT4 because the way it was setup to disadvantage traders (that is why so many brokers offer it for free including the software designers & most of them do not charge commission, & I understand why, because instead of charging they charge the spreads + slipage or delay in the signal coming to your platform, (but anyway that's for another topic of discussion),

Kwikpop above, was coded for MT4 by a programmer somewhere... in general Kwikpop is best suitable for scalping & very short term time frames unlike those used by new inexperienced currency, Futures, or Shares traders ( with shares it is more complicated because of minimal or no leverage, unlike options).

the most secure & profitable way of trading is a very short term scalp because you go in & out very quickly with short stops ( or if you are a professional experienced trader with no stops) and that is why you only want an ECN commission broker.

when you have for example 4 pivot points A, B, C, D, during a short term period, the long term (position trader) will only see only one tick A-D, or B-A depends on the open & close, & on his chart he will be waiting for a breakout confirmation, whereas the scalper has already entered a trade (or a few) & hopefully made a profit.

Scalpers need more screen time, & it usually doesn't work with systems in the long term. ( I am talking here about a system that uses real big money & is not curve fitted in order to be resold to inexperienced traders) even major banks trades have their signals triggered & then there are the full time traders employed to manage the trade.

KP takes advantage of the above by using Volume & Momentum (which determine price & direction), and in Forex you need to rely more on price action (which are the result of Vol. & momentum, Resistance & support). because of the fact that there is NO volume data figures from the exchage like in futures & stocks which are centralised. (in reality there is Volume data in forex, but it is accessible only to the major players: Banks, Governments, Central Banks or Multimillion-billion accounts, etc. & it is available from the only one Swiss bank which does the settelments)

good trading

There is no template.

just apply all indicators to a 5/15/30 minute chart and choose the ones u like. i like the wp36 and their color bars. play around with it its not hard to figure out. the one indicator the colors are backwards kps bar colors. much has changed from the original version 20 years a go. it can be used on any time frame

Hi cubicrey

Thanks very much for the upload,

do you or anybody else have the TS version as well (or at least the crack / patch which would work on the newer version), this version you have uploaded is not the Dec 15 2009 release, do you know if this older version's patch could be used for the Dec 15 release?

I hope you all had a merry X'mas & I wish everybody here a happy new year.

The latest Dec 7.1 release works with the old crack (as does the Aug 7.1 release).

I have been unable to download the setup file from the kwikpop servers however - as the download hangs around 30% complete...

Also someone asked whether Owndata2.7 and TS8.6...

It works in 32bitWinXP - it does not work in Windows7 and 64bit OS.

Hi Royalflush,

Do you have more MT4 indicators that the videos talk about? There are some indicators shown on one of the charts called S_TSKPFast, S_TSKPSnap-Back, S_TSKPMedium that look very good in filtering out choppy periods. They are shown on video #6 (Momentum a) at 2:25 minutes into the video. Do you have these indicators for MT4 or know where I can find them?

I tried googling but could not find them elsewhere. Thank you.

Re: Kwikpop

Hi sodaboy

The download of Kwikpop works fine from their servers, but if you still have a problem let me know & pm me your email & I will send you the latest version you need as an email attachment, I don't have an upload server subscription,

could you please share with me & us which latest version of TS 8.6 works with OwnData 2.7 on the XP 32Bit work with real time data on the "off line" mode in TS,

I have fixed my Win7 64bit incompatiblity by using the free Microsoft Virtual PC which created an XP 32bit environment plus it gets all the free upgrades from MS, there are other solutions as well, for those interested, there is Vmware server (cost money, or a free patched torrent but no updates or upgrades) & VirtualBox

Good Trading & Happy new 2010

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...