ATM Forex Trading Strategy

hitescape

Thanks. I wasn't aware that the brokers varied in that respect, something I will have to look into. For scalping it certainly does have a bearing as it means setting an entry point further away than I would really want to which loses some of the price movement we are anticipating. As I said before, the entry/money management is what I am most concerned about with this system. Pending orders are supposed to be safer than market orders because you are catching a swing in the direction of the trade but it also costs you some of the price move. When trying to catch relatively small moves through scalping I am not so sure that this is the best approach. My best scalping trades have been to identify the entry roughly on M15 and then go down to M5 or M1 to fine tune the exact point of entry.

I would be interested to hear ideas from others on what would be an effective entry/money management approach based on this system.

Hi Acerinvest.Take a look at C@shmaster site hxxp://[email protected]/blog/?s=TUFXP (change the x and @) and you will see that T*F*X*P is the same as A´T¨M but with the 3 emas combined.Maybe its the average of the 3.Ive been looking at some of his example trades and it looks like thats what it is.Could you do 1 ema average with an alert when it changes colour.That way we would have alert on SAR and ema.Everything is also on the 5 min time frame.The old method used to use 2 time frames.

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...