(Req) Readyforex by Muhammad Azeem!

Ahmi

Hi!

i recently found the trader named as Muhammad Azeem. normally seen couple of times on Fxinstructor given webinar on Candlestick patterns and Price Patterns trading mass Psychology. his website is readyforex.com where he offers three different courses and the managed account services.

The courses are

Smart Trading Course

Candlesticks course

Price Patterns Course

can anyone has the above courses? it will be highly appreciable to share with us

Looking someone to put light on the courses :)

Tc

Ahmi

• 6 months later...

Hi Ahmi!

Mr. Azeem is a very good trader and teacher.

If you manage to get his course from some where, you are

still going to need him to discuss the Fx trading system. His

candlestick course is easy but he has not included all the info

inside the candlestick course.

BTW; I am making profit after taking his candlestick course.

http://readyforex.com/Candlestick-Course.php

If you like it then buy it!

Best wishes,

Dave

Hi dave,

your reply should be highly appreciated.

Good to hear your experience about his candle stick course. I am very grateful if you share this course with all of us. so we can mutually take benefit from it:)i was wonder to know that he charged very huge amount for his smart trading course which atleast not justify by his last year performance given on the website.

Anyway I would like you to share what you have the Mr.Azeem material because we all here with a sharing spirit and to make everyone happy

Cheers,

Ahmi

Hi guys, i am member of FX Instructor room. This Muhammad, barelly speak english (which is apparent on promotion videos on his web, you will not get better, but also not worse than that). His trading is very average, would call it maybe bellow average, all his sessions he pushes people to sign up for his courses, which is suspicious right from the start. Having said that, all above mentioned doesnt have to necessary invalidate offline courses, if it is recorded and mastered.

This DavidJohny member must be certainly, i wouldnt be surprised, if it was Mr. Azeem himself, hehe.

Anyways, its always interesting to take a look at something new, most of the time it is only to find out, we are not missing anything, but anyways, if anybody has it, share it... :-)

Jay

you are vfaelite about the chris lori's Stuff. its worthable but most of us like to check differents materials to gain knowledge and get an edge in their trading:) if you or anyone have this candlestick course then kindly share it with all. lot of Kudos are waiting for you:)

Cheers,

Ahmi