enodr

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Forex Robot World Cup

here are links to the official back tests that i got from another forum

http://www.forex-robot-world-cup.com/frwc_backtests/LMD_Backtest.html
[url]http://www.forex-robot-world-cup.com/frwc_backtests/Official/SUPERVOLCANO.htm[/url]
[url]http://www.forex-robot-world-cup.com/frwc_backtests/Official/HIRIDER.htm[/url]
[url]http://www.forex-robot-world-cup.com/frwc_backtests/Fusion_EURUSD_2008_2010.htm[/url]

The Plimus link that was posted earlier is no longer valid...I looked at it awhile back but I did not notice if it had any refund available. Has anyone heard if refunds are possible? I know Plimus is not as refund friendly as ClickBank, but they are good about it if the vendor offers a refund.

Responding to your comment whitenose, I had no issues getting money back from Plimus. It was 4 lots comming out to around $USD400, but as you said the vendor was okay with it.

Not sure what would have happened if they weren't.

Hope that helps

Just a note regarding FXCM UK. I experienced SERIOUSLY bad execution on live MT4 account. We're talking unable to close a trade for 10-15 minutes (This happened on one occasion for a period of 3 hours) I know it was down to their servers, as I spent hours checking through all my logs on mt4, and I was live with other brokers on the same machine with NO issues. Seriously If manual trading is this hard how can a robot function, :?: BEWARE.

i've looked at the backtest's found on this forum and i thought to myself "this sound's too good to be true".

These marketers will sell you anything (even smth that is not working and what's worse,it will make you loose money) so that they can make money.

Be skeptic.That's all i'm saying.

:)>-

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Muruku.

Has anyone backtested this and have similar graph as per their Backtest?

Somehow, I have some SLs with it in February but they don't... Am I the only one here with this backtest - could anyone test this and confirm the STOP LOSS hits in February 2010?

I can not see how they haven't had any on their backtest with FXCM - which also the one I am testing it with.

Cheers

T

Garthy,

If you were trading with Real Money at FXCM at was not able to exit in a timely manner, you should file a Audit Ticket with them.

They may credit your account as if you did exit when you tried to exit, if you can prove that the error was theirs.

• 2 weeks later...

hi,

HiRider is a time bomb!

on 26 Mar, it opened a few positions using Strategy 4 and caused a huge draw account on my demo account. More than half of the profits earned so far was gone. As of today, the floating loss has wipe out entire profit since the EA launched. Wasted all the effort.

HiRider has a bad risk reward ratio and as such, just one bad signal could wipe out the profits or even the account fast!!!

Regards

Jason

Hello Friends.

This EA is a big breaker account, the advanced version the Stop Loss is 210 pips.

This EA show me a bad EA, I dont recommend.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olá Amigos.

Este EA é um grande quebrador de contas, a versão advanced o Stop Loss é 210 pips.

Esse EA mostrou me um péssimo EA, eu não recomendo.