Forex Robot World Cup

enodr

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Forex Robot World Cup

Hi everybody,

I also noticed the closed trades with profits, and saw something suspicious as follows:

1. How come the robot closed a buy order at the price HIGHER than the Take profit, and closed a Sell order at the price LOWER than the Take profit?

For example: Buy 1.40005, take profit 1.40225, but closed 1.40235 ?

Or sell 1.43006, take profit 1.39886, but closed at 1.39874 ?

I am sorry that I did not take down the exact numbers, but the example is like above. How can this happen to an EA?

I think that an EA should close the order at the price LOWER than take profit of Buy trades, and close the order at the price HIGHER than take profit of Sell trades. This is more logical, right ?

These happened to many trades of the first top EA and Hirider EA.

2. Unless they sell via Clickbank, I believe nobody will dare to buy their products without 60-day money back guarantee.

Regards,

Han

possible by slippage i think, but i also have seen that

Hi everybody,

I also noticed the closed trades with profits, and saw something suspicious as follows:

1. How come the robot closed a buy order at the price HIGHER than the Take profit, and closed a Sell order at the price LOWER than the Take profit?

For example: Buy 1.40005, take profit 1.40225, but closed 1.40235 ?

Or sell 1.43006, take profit 1.39886, but closed at 1.39874 ?

I am sorry that I did not take down the exact numbers, but the example is like above. How can this happen to an EA?

I think that an EA should close the order at the price LOWER than take profit of Buy trades, and close the order at the price HIGHER than take profit of Sell trades. This is more logical, right ?

These happened to many trades of the first top EA and Hirider EA.

2. Unless they sell via Clickbank, I believe nobody will dare to buy their products without 60-day money back guarantee.

Regards,

Han

that's true , but i don't think so.

the other method (with the sl of 100) has his losses with the full sl

further when you map the trades against the tick date you see huge drawdown while a trade is open

without an early close.

the daily range of EU pair is about 150 pips, accosionally going a little over it.

so the trade has all the time to come back to profit.

but finally a SL will hit, leaving you with a 45% drawdown

which is something you really do not want.

i don't think they have soma valuable EA in their hands which is worth my money

(not even $97)

HIRIDER, the results looks better then the truth.

Looking thru the trades we see that the SL of the trades of method1 (sl=210) was never hit.

In the long-term this is not going to happen.

And we not even mention that in the long run, you will on a certain moment have multiple losses in a short period. (second loss before you recover from the first loss.)

With a sl of 210 you need the next 18 trades to win to breakeven with your loss

We can conclude that for reliable results the trading period of 2 months was too short.

When a SL of 210 would have been hit, this would have resulted in a drawdown of 45%, which is something you really do not want to happen to your account.

Remember, the higher the drawdown the more difficult it becomes to come back.

Have a loss of 10% you can recover with a win of 11%

With a loss of 45% you need a win of 80%

Another problem with contests as these; is that you write an EA to catch the price money. (cq be a hero or go bust)

I agree with most.. HiRIDER is the most stable EA demonstrated, with minimal drawdown as compared to the LMD-Multicurrency and seems to be most consistent. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy and see what it really does with my very small minimal account. my only concerns are what are its true requirements and how does it operate? I want to know what is under the hood with an EA such as this.. and how long will it last/ what are the ideal conditions for running this EA and how it would handle with central bank interventions and the like..

- eager waiting...

What's gonna happen in the near future is FapTurbo team(the main puppeteer) will be making millions out of this clever marketing event known as FRWC. Nobody else will make money in the long term with these "top" robots. I don't even consider wasting my time with these holy grails.

http://www.whois.net/whois/forex-megadroid.com

MD, Fap and FRWC's site owners are one and the same person/company.

what yasenp and Bob mentioned could be right. could it be a possible they cook up a good story to sell more EA? :?:

looking at the heavily edited so-called "live result" of UsdBot, could the Forex World Cup actually fake all the live statements to generate interest to sell a couple more of the EAs they have taken and package from codebase?

what do you think folks? Forex Robot World Cup real or fake? how to verify there are actual real participants and the results?

The SL is way to huge. Perhaps if it were to signal a Buy Signal at 1.4730 EUR/CHF for example....the Strategy should wait for it to retrace to the average "Adverse Excursion" .....meaning if the average of these trades goes against us by 100 pips, then we would Buy 1.4630. We could then set our TP at 1.4730 the original Entry Signal Price and set the SL at 1.45802 . This would give us a 2:1 ratio ....so would need to win 33% of time to break even. In order to do this it would have to be determined what is the average adverse excursion of the price.

Forex Robot World Cup real or fake? how to verify there are actual real participants and the results?

Here is another problem. Their video claims that they chose the biggest and most respected broker (FXCM =)) ) and Boston Technologies, for complete independence. :huh:

Sorry, but one broker is not enough.

There should be at least 3, all ECN, all 5 d.p. and in different parts of the world.

If they then argue costs of running accounts, they should cut down the number of competitors to a third.

A truly good EA must be robust as well as slowly profitable over at least 3 month and, for competition purposes, at different times of the annual financial cycle.

HiRider's reported performance should only indicate that this EA may be suitable for further rigourous testing, not that it is ready for selling. :)>-

When mind lingers in one place efficiency is lost

Ouch on the 210 pip vs. 12 pip TP so 1 loss trade = 17 profitable trades. I think it has traded more than that so far.

Practically, I think you can make an EA that should be profitable with that kind of SL, without too much work. That kind of system will win often enough even if you have no entry logic, so its really a matter of avoiding conditions where it would be likely to die. I might just try building something like that at some point.

I've been building an EA for myself lately but I like my R/R per trade being more reasonable. Perhaps I'll sell it once its at a decent level :) (what can I say - unemployment and decreasing savings can be a bit of a problem :) )

Too bad, I don't really see it hitting profitability much over 20% per month at its best - while keeping the drawdown reasonable :P

I think this clears the scam doubts:

Here's an article from donnaforex website, where she claims she asked for access for the broker account details and verified they were truth and live accounts:

http://xxx.donnaforex.com/featured/forex-robot-world-cup-live-accounts-verified/?awt_l=EQXOR&awt_m=1g617Q4GihbmWG

She gives a nice review on it.

I think this clears the scam doubts:

Here's an article from donnaforex website, where she claims she asked for access for the broker account details and verified they were truth and live accounts:

http://xxx.donnaforex.com/featured/forex-robot-world-cup-live-accounts-verified/?awt_l=EQXOR&awt_m=1g617Q4GihbmWG

She gives a nice review on it.

although i also think it is NOT a scam, this doesn't ensure us the quality of the EA's

for some the 2 month trading period was certainly not enough. They will only their thru validity over

a longer period. when you in this period never have a loss in a certain method that's great, but finally it will hit.

in such a short period you will not know how profitable it is. will the loss hit once a year or twice or ...

The second method within HIRIDER had no loss at all in these 2 months. The last thing a trader wants is 2b hit

by a not expected drawdown. something what a sl of 210 pips will bring.

440% where did this figure come from?. It made 44% a month

10 times the leverage.

closed trade drawdown is a very different figure to floating drawdown.

two months live running is still a short time of testing.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

LMD-Multicurrency had an 800$ drawdown from the intial win of 3300, whille the second place made 88% with 3% dd, now the second ea i would be interested in.. Whats interesting is that they were able to trade 0.01 lots with fxcm mt4, even thou on my live i cannot do such a thing...

[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]

i saw the 2nd rider ea have 175 pips loss on each of the 7-8 trades at the time. the SL is 210. this guy was risking 60% of the account on the opened group of trades. there where other trades which opened the smaller 0.01 micro lot with about 100 pips SL.

black swan event waiting to happen.