Dubai Strategies Made £12,000 from 500 in 10 months

• 1 month later...

Re: (REQ) Dubai Strategies Made £12,000 from 500 in 10 months

here I found new info

hxxp://www.cash-master.com/blog/2010/01/04/

"Today we start the month of live testing for Dubai Strategies. There are three strategies, one trading the morning session of the GBP/USD, another trading the afternoon session of the EUR/USD and the third is a day trading scalp system with which the creator of the system aims to make 4% per day with two winning trades."

Re: (Req) Dubai Strategies Made £12,000 from 500 in 10 months

Dubai Strategies mirrors:

http://www.multiupload.com/RXY9M1Q8DO
[url]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D83JJ82F[/url]
[url]http://depositfiles.com/en/files/5cc3g1kyx[/url]
[url]http://hotfile.com/dl/25553763/ada074d/DubaiStrategies.zip.html[/url]

=)) This plon PLAY NINJA .. :D ... hahahahahah the Good thing .. they know that 5 RANGE BAR was the VIEW-PIPable CHART :)) LOL ,

:-bd =D> =D> =D> what a PLON ... :D this is good one IMO:)

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

On his blog he's trying to trade the strategy live so far all he's done is lose money and at one point of time his drawdown was 35% !! :o

and this is just his first month of trading.

This is really not a safe way to trade even if the strategy works long term which it probably does'nt

frightening

:o

On his blog he's trying to trade the strategy live so far all he's done is lose money and at one point of time his drawdown was 35% !! :o

This is really not a safe way to trade even if the strategy works long term which it probably does'nt

frightening

=)) looks like they still dont know how to overcome EUR breakout ... =)) and GBP does make it worse too! another =))

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Dubai Strategies Made £12,000 from 500 in 10 months

well he seems to be a complete novice, the only reason he wrote a book is because he probably knows good english.

He's wiped out almost half his equity in one month :o traded himself into a humongous drawdown his equity now stands at -44% in just one month and his max drawdown was -58%

He probably thinks if Larry williams can do it .... so can I ..... Ryan Jones thought the same and traded himself into a 90% drawdown.

I'd stay well away from this guy its clear he's trying to etch out a living peddling his good english ebook!!

Well at least to his credit he does appear to put his neck on the line and record his trading publicly in a truthful manner* which is more than the vast majority of people do.

*I'm presuming it's truthful because nobody would lie about those results :))

Well at least to his credit he does appear to put his neck on the line and record his trading publicly in a truthful manner* which is more than the vast majority of people do.

*I'm presuming it's truthful because nobody would lie about those results :))

well i'm not so sure, I thought so in initially but not anymore. I clearly remember seeing a max drawdown of -58% clearly remember it but now today his max drawdown has reduced to 40% :-? . Its not possible for max drawdown to reduce its only possible for it to increase.

Most of the people cheering him on at the site are beginners so he thought no one will notice.

I dont trust him one bit. He's probably manipulating the results by having multiple accounts on fxbook or maybe he's using photoshop.

I am absolutely certain at the end of the year he will show a big profit by "fixing the book" so to speak. The sad part is a lot of innocent hard working people will fall prey to his fraudulent system.

• 5 months later...
Cash master are currently testing the system again, but it is a new updated version. Can anyone share the system please.

This is the testing:

Many Thanks,

Chris

Here you go:

http://www.4shared.com/document/rp3kMFK0/2ndEdition.html

Enjoy.

Personal note: Since I did not have much success with his original version, I have not really looked at his updated version 2 yet, although I did receive it for free for being an original purchaser.

I would advise caution if anyone wishes to follow this new version. Perhaps either demo trade first, or simply follow the test at CM first, or uses small risk-exposure per trade if live trade this.

Edited by joeytrader

Thanks joeytrader.

Just in case anyone is wondering, the strategy has not changed in the updated version 2 of this EA; it is the same as the first one. The difference is the explanation of the strategy: the strategy is now clearer and easier to understand. I know this is true for the first strategy in the E-book. I haven't looked at the second very much yet, but I assume it has not changed either.

I think I will wait to see the results of the cash master test before I try this one.

Many thanks,

Chris

Edited by chrisbenjy

Hi Chris, actually, I think the author did change 1 of the 3 strategies. The London breakout strategy from the original version is now discarded. In its place, he added a multi-timeframe moving average system, which the author freely admits to have learned from other forums.

The 2 systems he kept from the original version are (1) the GBPUSD strategy based on pip-range charts (which can found on Ninja trader), and the (2) EURUSD New York breakout strategy. Both of these strategies, as you have already noted, are now better illustrated and explained than before.

And as cautioned by hermanhess, I would also advise anyone interested caution in testing this one out.

frightening

If that be the case then it should read "$12000 TO $500 in 10 months:P

frightening

• 9 months later...